Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Xcursions

Trails to run 2019

(1/4) > >>

Celt:
 I watched this youtube video and really liked it. Some of these trails here people have experience running. I was wondering if we could put one or two of these on our to-do list this year or even into 2020? I really liked the Death Valley trails as I have had no time there running trails. Any trail leader volunteers? I like the idea of getting AWAY from people other than those we travel with. I'm going back to the Rubicon for trip #3 this summer but after that I really want to get a Dusy Ershim trail run put together. I know many here may not be interested in that type of thing and that's ok, I'm just putting it out there for people who may be of the same mind.

FBinSD:
Sounds fun.  I am down for a DV or other trip sometime.

steve c:
The first part of that Death Valley trip was almost exactly where I went a few years ago.
100% would go back.  It's seriously awesome out there. 

CAWoody:
The Death Valley trip is the Rogue Overland did last winter.  Even I thought it was a beautiful trip.  Warning, the roads are very rocky and most of the camping areas are too.  If you have a RTT you'll be fine.  Not a lot of areas for tents.  Butte Valley is incredible.

Celt:

--- Quote from: CAWoody on February 22, 2019, 06:52:22 AM ---The Death Valley trip is the Rogue Overland did last winter.  Even I thought it was a beautiful trip.  Warning, the roads are very rocky and most of the camping areas are too.  If you have a RTT you'll be fine.  Not a lot of areas for tents.  Butte Valley is incredible.

--- End quote ---

Any chance we could get you to lead a trail into those parts? Maybe fall when it starts cooling off from the summer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page