Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: AAT BBQ  (Read 17630 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: AAT BBQ
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2015, 12:36:08 AM »
If you guys don't mind please send me first and last names through PM as the organizers need this info to order enough food. I have to submit this info NLT 9/13/15.
Isaiah 6:8

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 08:10:48 AM »
This may be a silly question, but they're not going to hand you all of our shirts and expect payments at this event, are they? If so, you better start collecting some $$ from everyone.  :o

Celt

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 09:58:43 AM »
This may be a silly question, but they're not going to hand you all of our shirts and expect payments at this event, are they? If so, you better start collecting some $$ from everyone.  :o

No the t-shirt deal is being run through someone from another club.

Celt

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 11:01:35 AM »
In for two adults...bonus if we can hit the trail before lunch

I still haven't received your information. It's needed by today 9/13/15 so they can order the food. would hate for you to miss out on a great BBQ so please let me know if you still plan on going and send me your info via PM. They are just asking for first and last names.

Celt

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 12:24:48 AM »
Ok guys, thanks to all who sent me their info. The guys received it and you are set for the BBQ. I wish I could be in attendance but work is really cramping my style over the last year. Have a great time and post up some pictures.

Celt

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 10:58:27 AM »
 I just got this email from Ranger Greg so I'm putting it up as a reminder. Wish I could come along with all of you.    ???

Hello Adopt-a-Trail Program Volunteers!

A reminder that next Saturday, September 26th is our programs annual award event. This event will be held at Big Bear Discovery Center from 1-4 PM.There will be an open bake-off competition between clubs, most volunteer hours announcement, raffle and awards presented at this gathering. The Cal4wd Raffle Jeep will be there too!

Hope to see you there,

Greg.

PainRoller

• 4wd Pts: 46
  • DILLIGAF
    • 2009 Bad Ass Xterra - Rig Name: PEPE
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 11:15:25 AM »
Celt, thanks for setting us all up with free food!

I ran Jacoby with a bunch of FJs and Jeeps.
Had some BBQ then turned it into a camping trip at Hanna Flats. 

Me thinks camping will win...will there be camping?

SO here is a thought...we can get up there a little early and get that oldsmobile moved off the trail in the morning and then be done and get some free grub for our efforts! I'm free on the 26th to do both! Randy, Erik, Steve C...you guys in for this?

I know there is always convo's going on behind the scenes.  Did anyone firm up camping, trail runs, or Oldsmobile extraction plans?  'Cuz we are down for all three!  We are available for camping both nights, night run, day run, food eating, and trail cleanup.  LMK

Alex

• 4wd Pts: 25
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 02:17:30 PM »
Count me in for any trail runs on Saturday, 2N02 AAT, and possibly camping Friday night.
Just found out today that I have to work all Saturday, so I'm out... sorry I can't make it to the BBQ (nor the mod day). :(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:28:17 PM by Alex »

RBduffer

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 135
    • '07 OR Xterra
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »
Sorry, I've been away in Antarctica, artificially inseminating penguins.

We are up for Olds hauling, AAT/Verizon lunch, some light wheeling and maybe camping if enough knuckleheads chime in.

Clint: Are you bringing the trailer up in he morning? 

Hey Campers!!!  It's time to speak up!  Don't make me pull over the car, or you'll all get it >:D
Of all the things I've lost...
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO

PainRoller

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2015, 05:02:25 PM »
Sorry, I've been away in Antarctica, artificially inseminating penguins.

We are up for Olds hauling, AAT/Verizon lunch, some light wheeling and maybe camping if enough knuckleheads chime in.

Hey Campers!!!  It's time to speak up!  Don't make me pull over the car, or you'll all get it >:D

NEVER going to let me forget are you?!?! LOL  >:D

Do you all prefer Hannah Flats or Serrano Campgrounds?

occupantX

• 4wd Pts: 65535
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2015, 10:15:33 PM »
I'm in...why don't we do the length of 2N02 from Pioneer town into Big Bear? Should not take more than 4 hours, if we start at 8am we'll be in time for lunch.
Or if that's to early, meet at the AAT event, then follow 2N02 after lunch and camp somewhere along the trail? Rose mine is a cool spot, with trees and level area's for tents. No fire's though, and camping without a fire is not really camping.
Anyhow, I'll be at AAT event with camping gear, we can make it up as we go
The non-club non-member formerly known as sdcaKLR, 'cause you know..bananas

RBduffer

• BOD
    • '07 OR Xterra
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 02:25:59 PM »
I'm in...why don't we do the length of 2N02 from Pioneer town into Big Bear? Should not take more than 4 hours, if we start at 8am we'll be in time for lunch.
Or if that's to early, meet at the AAT event, then follow 2N02 after lunch and camp somewhere along the trail? Rose mine is a cool spot, with trees and level area's for tents. No fire's though, and camping without a fire is not really camping.

I agree Hennie.  Unless we here from more folks REAL SOON >:D  We'll wing it. :P
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO

richard310

• 4wd Pts: 10
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 08:11:44 PM »
I'd love to join in both the trail run and bbq, but I've got to keep an eye on my ailing grandmother. Family comes first.
- Richard

2004 Xterra XE 4x4
Build Thread

PainRoller

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 12:40:06 PM »

I don't think Clint can make this, but I'll let him speak for himself. Hope he can make it.  We are looking forward to meeting the rest of this motley crew.    ;)

I'd love to join in both the trail run and bbq, but I've got to keep an eye on my ailing grandmother. Family comes first.

Agreed - family first, ALWAYS.  Hopefully things work out that you can attend.

X2 for eating, trail, camping.  No fire? No worries, I'll bring Bourbon.....  >:D

We may camp Friday as well - depends on the Ham install thingy.

RBduffer

• BOD
    • '07 OR Xterra
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 03:40:46 PM »
Hey gang, Nilda and I can't make Friday night, cuz we'll be at 'the theatre' 8)  We need a 'snooty' emoticon.

Since my new CB won,t show up til Tuesday I hope PR gets their Ham going.  Sorry 'bout me.

I'm up for meeting somewhere before the lunch, to do some dirt, then play it by ear if it's only our three trucks.

We WILL make our own FUN ;D

I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO