Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Gorilla off-road duel xl mounts  (Read 4071 times)

Grimx

• 4wd Pts: 7
Gorilla off-road duel xl mounts
« on: July 28, 2015, 07:06:08 PM »
Looking for preferably Black ones. But the website is "out of stock" so I decided to settle for silver and black vein and just paint it. They are not out of stock but says "item unavailable". Anyone know of somewhere else I can buy these? Or who to contact? Or maybe a different company that makes similar mounts. My bar is 42 1/8"

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
Re: Gorilla off-road duel xl mounts
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:51:07 PM »
Reach out directly to Offroad Gorilla using the "contact us" link on their website (here: http://www.offroadgorilla.com/contact/). It's a small operation run by a guy named Angel, and he's awesome to deal with. Very customer service oriented and responds quick.

Based on the negative reviews on the Insain mounts (even got a first hand one from PainRoller over the weekend), I would say stay away from those ones and stick with the OG ones. I had them before I bought my new roof rack and they were AWESOME. I actually posted them for sale a few months back when I got my new rack and they got snatched up in about 20 minutes by someone on the east coast.

Grimx

Re:
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:29:11 AM »
I remember you selling them and regret not jumping on them. Lol. Thanks for the info. I'll shoot them an email right now and see what they can do for me

Grimx

Re:
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 12:24:52 PM »
Turns out they don't make the flat black ones anymore since"they don't match as well" and the silver and black vein won't be in stock for approx 3 weeks 😵

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 12:37:52 PM »
3 weeks isn't bad. Totally worth the wait, they're awesome.  ;D

Grimx

Re:
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 12:30:58 AM »
I told them I'll keep an eye on their site of if they could shoot me an email that would be great.

sfujimoto123

• 4wd Pts: 1
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 01:08:51 AM »
I was on xterra performance today and it has them. Idk if they are in stock, maybe give them a call and see if they have them in stock for you.

http://www.xterraperformance.com/LED-Light-Bar-Mount--Nissan-Xterra-2005-2015_p_195.html

Grimx

Re:
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 03:39:16 AM »
Good find! Just ordered. flat black also! Not free shipping but not too worried about that. Thanks!