Southern California Club Xterra

Southern California Club Xterra => SCCX Xcursions => Topic started by: Deadpilot on June 18, 2015, 03:29:48 PM

Title: Break in run
Post by: Deadpilot on June 18, 2015, 03:29:48 PM
So if all goes well over the next couple weeks I was thinking on doing a shake down run some time during the 4th of July weekend. Some local so if I break it's not too far of a tow. Lol.

I was thinking about that the wildomar ohv area that some of played in awhile back.

So any takers?
Title: Re: Break in run
Post by: JFanaselle on June 18, 2015, 03:55:21 PM
Wildomar OHV is a very short drive up the hill for me. As long as I have nothing else going on, I'll come out and play. That being said, I'd expect it to be VERY PACKED up there on 4th of July weekend.
Title: Re: Break in run
Post by: Celt on June 18, 2015, 04:49:03 PM
Lemme know, I could sure be up for a day of wheeling.
Title: Re:
Post by: Deadpilot on June 19, 2015, 05:39:46 PM
So I may not be doing the break in run during this time had a major set back.
Title: Re: Break in run
Post by: Celt on June 19, 2015, 11:48:12 PM
So I may not be doing the break in run during this time had a major set back.

 What happened?
Title: Re:
Post by: Deadpilot on June 20, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
In the inner c angle is off and causing the steering to fight it self. So I gotta cut and turn it
Title: Re:
Post by: Deadpilot on July 01, 2015, 12:25:32 PM
My X is still down waiting on some parts before I can work on it some more. So I won't be doing the break in run just yet. I'll keep everyone posted