Southern California Club Xterra
Southern California Club Xterra => SCCX Xcursions => Topic started by: Toro on April 14, 2013, 08:48:46 PM
-
Ranger has expressed interested in removing the fridge carcus in Shooting area Arrastre #1. I have a small trailer i can haul up there and remove the fridge. All i need is a place to dump it. If anyone has any ideas of where to dump this either in town or just down the mountain, please let me know. These shooting areas need extensive work and its now on us to clean it up.
We also devised a plan to get the Oldsmobile out. Stay tuned for details.
-
Danny - there is a metal refuse dump area at the ranger station in Fawnskin.
You can take the refrigerator there.
Please keep me posted on the Oldsmobile plans.
Thanks!
Sent from Planet Claire using Tapatalk
-
Yeah the shooting areas are pretty bad. Those will take a good day just to clean up and get all of the excess crap out of there. Definitely need a trailer or someone with an actual truck for the larger stuff.
-
Yeah the shooting areas are pretty bad. Those will take a good day just to clean up and get all of the excess crap out of there. Definitely need a trailer or someone with an actual truck for the larger stuff.
^^^^
Yes. What Shi said.
-
hey SoCal frontiers will help out any way we can. John let me know any plans...
-
Thanks Henry, that's a great help! We will try to post up with a little more lead time and/or cross post, and look forward to seeing you soon.
-
Count Nia and I in when you guys and gals want to tackle the fridge and oldsmobile.
-
Do you guys have a date on the calendar for this yet?
-
Do you guys have a date on the calendar for this yet?
Nope no date as yet but as a note there will be some definite wheeling affixed to this ;D
-
hey SoCal frontiers will help out any way we can. John let me know any plans...
there is a SoCal Frontiers group and i dont know about it or is this the Facebook group that I have not (refuse) to join?
in any case, if i can make it, i will gladly offer the bedspace.
-
I'd be glad to help if I can make it.
-
I'm there!
-
I'm in if anybody wants to make a quick detour off of the 330 to pick me up. Katiya is bleeding out right now and is definately not trailworthy ATM.
-
hey SoCal frontiers will help out any way we can. John let me know any plans...
You have to take out all of the garbage bags you have in the bed first before you can help out haha !
-
I can bring two dodge rams up there with a 16 foot trailer permitting the truck fits.
-
Hey Danny, anymore news on this? I'm available to help out, just let me know.