Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: 9/11 In Rememberance  (Read 2383 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
9/11 In Rememberance
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:30:00 AM »
 I got up this morning and started my day off like I often do with a cup of coffee. I began reflecting about what today means to me. 15 years ago on this date things for me changed in many ways. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that it would have brought me to a place called Afghanistan. It also meant two dear friends Federico Borjas and Bradley Bohle were killed on that day they just didn't know it until 2008 and 2009 when they were killed in action. Each year this date rolls around it is often filled with several different emotions. I hope this day is not forgotten over time. This day 15 years ago changed this country and much of the world. What does give me hope is seeing how this country has continued to persevere and thrive. We might bicker amongst ourselves but when something this horrible goes down We The People of this wonderful nation really come together. Take a second today in reflection or prayer as to what a wonderful country we have and of those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice in her defense.
Isaiah 6:8