Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Adopt A Trail Xcursion - February 16th 2013 - 0900 - Big Bear Discovery Center  (Read 25745 times)

roadinspectress

• 4wd Pts: 7
Thank you for an excellant day! I agree it was a great time with great people.  Tom and I will def keep a log now of our time on the trail so our club will get those points.  ;D
Luana
God created asphalt so yuppies could go 4 wheeling

shi819

• 4wd Pts: 17
I had an amazing time with everyone. It was great to see you all. Today was incredibly educational and a real eye opener. I am really looking forward to doing this again.
~Shi

RBduffer

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 135
    • '07 OR Xterra
Well done guys and gals!  Thanks for the photos too.  At least I got my living room painted, but not nearly as fun.
See yall soon.
Of all the things I've lost...
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO

shi819

I would just like to take a moment to thank John for all of the hard work that he put in to putting this together. I know that he is very humble, but thank you for doing the work to make AAT possible for us. You are appreciated.
~Shi

SoCalXTerry

• 4wd Pts: 54
I would just like to take a moment to thank John for all of the hard work that he put in to putting this together. I know that he is very humble, but thank you for doing the work to make AAT possible for us. You are appreciated.

I would like to second that Shi.   100%     Thanks John.
Terry

Greasy side down - K6XTL

HEVAK

• 4wd Pts: 32

THIRD!! Thanks again John
I love it when a plan comes together

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
You are all very welcome...couldn't have done it without everyone's support.  :)
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

Pro4X-Gremlin

• 4wd Pts: 11

absolutely   :)

xxSVxx

• 4wd Pts: 10093
  • Something inspiring, witty and funny goes here
    • 2010 BAMF version
You are all very welcome...couldn't have done it without everyone's support.  :)

Yep.  I worked hard to demonstrate the negative G effects water and mud have when a vehicle hits them at a rate of speed equal to or greater than 20mph.... ;)

Willy Wonka in the house!!  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:33:32 AM by xxSVxx »

Pro4X-Gremlin

• 4wd Pts: 11

Yep.  I worked hard to demonstrate the negative G affects water and mud have when a vehicle hits them at a rate of speed equal to or greater than 20mph.... ;)

Willy Wonka in the house!!  ;) ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^
for realz, all. He's not jackin us around   ;)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t516/GremlinsViews/Gremlin%20Images/AAT%20INTRO%20Xcursion%202013/IMG_2119_zpsc265e48e.jpg
Adopt A Trail Xcursion - February 16th 2013 - 0900 - Big Bear Discovery Center

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t516/GremlinsViews/Gremlin%20Images/AAT%20INTRO%20Xcursion%202013/IMG_2167_zps08a240cc.jpg
Adopt A Trail Xcursion - February 16th 2013 - 0900 - Big Bear Discovery Center

shi819

Yep.  I worked hard to demonstrate the negative G affects water and mud have when a vehicle hits them at a rate of speed equal to or greater than 20mph.... ;)

Willy Wonka in the house!!  ;) ;)

Lol!
~Shi