Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: 1st ever AZXC Yuma Xcursion and camping March 10-11  (Read 9067 times)

Deadpilot

• 4wd Pts: 18
Re: 1st ever AZXC Yuma Xcursion and camping March 10-11
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 06:29:14 AM »
After some issues with the X then some stuff at home with a washer I am finally gonna be able to make it up to the camp site this week. So anyone else wanna come out to Yuma or may want to? Just trying to see how big of site I need to find us.

Alex

• 4wd Pts: 25
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »
Would love to go! I work on Sundays though. :(
Take some pics from out there!

coatimundi01

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 09:10:54 AM »
Looks like just me and Jason... I'll dub it the Catalina HS Class of 2003 Yuma run! lol :D
"Some men fish all their lives without knowing it's not really the fish they're after"
Check out AZXC at http://www.azxterraclub.com and like us at http://www.facebook.com/azxterraclub

Deadpilot

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 06:49:03 AM »
So I checked out the campsite and theres plently of room for people if ya wanna make the drive out here. The river/lake isnt far so those who wanna fish can. And the weather is suppose to be amazing this weekend. Highs in the upper 80's and lows in the upper 50's with maybe alittle breeze.

Deadpilot

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 06:30:39 AM »
The run is this weekend and the weather is going to be amazing out here. So is there anyone coming out?

mark1107

• 4wd Pts: -6
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
So do you have a phone number?

Do you have an address that can be put in a standard car gps? (Not the gps coordinates that go in handhelds but an address that can be put in a Kenwood or Pioneer or Alpine car unit.)

A meet time for Saturday morning?

Those things are all important if you want to invite us So Cal'ers. I'm interested in going but we will be driving from LA so we'd prolly have to have to leave Friday night. Any suggestions on sleeping safe Friday night around Yuma?

Or will the illegals kidnap us and hold us for ransom?

You got a lot of wild country out there and we have a long drive ahead of us...were sitting on the fence about this.

Any women coming? Besides my fiance? How many AZ rigs you got coming?

Thanks,

Mark

Deadpilot

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 06:54:09 PM »
I'll send ya pm with my number.
But the meetup time on sat will probably be in the afternoon since coatimundi has to work tonight so he wont be coming out till later on sat morning. There is a campsite up near lake martinez that is really safe. There is alot of rv from the winter vistors we have out here right now.
There is an illegals around the campsite due to the high amount of people around that area.
No other women are coming on this run. My wife is too far along and doesnt want to go but she would if she wasnt with child.
Right now there is just one other rig from az coming.
If there is anything let me know

mark1107

• 4wd Pts: -6
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 08:27:55 PM »
Thanks for the number. Since its a stud run and no women we will have to pass. I hope you guys have fun. Enjoy.

Mark