Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Help in Stockton, CA  (Read 3924 times)

sfujimoto123

• 4wd Pts: 1
Help in Stockton, CA
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:29:01 PM »
hey everyone, sooooo I am in the middle of a titan swap and hit a hiccup.

I did not realize that the m226 axle that I picked up is a 4 bolt 29 spline yoke.

So I need a 6 bolt 29 spline yoke. I have tracked one down at The nissan dealership in stockton, and long story short their parts department were as unhelpful as possible.

I asked them to ship it to me and they said they cant do that. So What I'm asking if someone would be able to pick it up from the dealership and ship it to me. I would obviously reimburse you for the part, shipping, and give you a little compensation for helping me out.

If you're able to do this shoot me a pm with your number and I'll be in touch. Thanks guys and gals.

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Help in Stockton, CA
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:46:44 PM »
Why don't you go to your local O'Reily and order the part? Have them ship it to the store where you can pick it up? I've never heard of Nissan not shipping a part. The part number might be somewhat of a experience to find as they tend to hide things, but once found shipping the part is easy.
Isaiah 6:8

sfujimoto123

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 10:18:26 AM »
The parts department or at least the guy I was talking to said that unless I provide a vin or come in physically he wont give it to me, or ship it.

Since my rigs vin would not register with that part he wouldnt process the order and have it shipped anywhere.

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:21:39 PM »
Yeah, pretty bogus. I hate dealerships that won't just sell you a part number that you ask for. Maybe see if your local dealership's parts department will order it from their parts department for you? Also, might be a good idea to post this up on TNX in the regional section to see if any of the Nor Cal guys will help you out. They don't really pop into SCCX very often, and Stockton is like an 8 hour drive for most of us.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:26:13 PM by JFanaselle »

Toro

• 4wd Pts: 126
  • yep, Dos XX and Chipotle
Re:
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 06:57:57 AM »
Call up Steevo.
www.RuggedRocks.com

sfujimoto123

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 08:42:28 AM »
Yeah, pretty bogus. I hate dealerships that won't just sell you a part number that you ask for. Maybe see if your local dealership's parts department will order it from their parts department for you? Also, might be a good idea to post this up on TNX in the regional section to see if any of the Nor Cal guys will help you out. They don't really pop into SCCX very often, and Stockton is like an 8 hour drive for most of us.

Hahaha i did not realize that it was that far. thanks for the heads up.

sfujimoto123

Re:
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 08:43:44 AM »
Call up Steevo.
www.RuggedRocks.com

I put in an order the night before and called in the morning to see if it would be able to ship out that day, and he was fresh out.

On the "west side of the us" there was literally one dealer with it in stock, and it happen to be the stockton location.