Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Club Stickers  (Read 31302 times)

fleury123

• 4wd Pts: 3
Re: Club Stickers
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 09:20:44 AM »
Well I am sad to say I lost my ORIGINAL . I need to get a new one how so Frank, Mitch?

Kinnda pissed when I got home and saw the bere spot on my hump....

FrankB

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »
Well I am sad to say I lost my ORIGINAL . I need to get a new one how so Frank, Mitch?

Kinnda pissed when I got home and saw the bere spot on my hump....

Chris, somebody ripped off your sticker?  What kind of person does that? I know there have been some folks here who were getting a bit impatient about getting one, but really. . .

fleury123

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 12:48:13 PM »
yeah I had that one for years .. I was pissed off to say the least.

Niles19

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »
 How can I get a club sticker I couldnt make the November run. Do any of the sticker holders live close to corona? I ca also mail $5 to someone and mail back a sticker. I really want to get the sticker my wife put on off the X so this is my excuse! (I know I'm whooped)

FrankB

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 03:05:09 PM »
How can I get a club sticker I couldnt make the November run. Do any of the sticker holders live close to corona? I ca also mail $5 to someone and mail back a sticker. I really want to get the sticker my wife put on off the X so this is my excuse! (I know I'm whooped)

Niles, there are a couple of us who have the stickers, me (in San Diego) and Mitch (in Indio).  We generally have them available at runs since the policy of sorts is that one should be attended at least one club run before getting a sticker.  Catch up with one of us at the next run would be the best thing.

Tremor

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »
are these stickers still availible?

FrankB

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 04:31:09 PM »
are these stickers still availible?

Yes, stickers are still available.  See the post immediately above this one. I have some and Soylent Yellow (the person formerly known as Mitch) has some.

I will not be at the Rattlesnake run on 2/6, maybe Mitch will be there. Otherwise you can get one at the next run after that.

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »
Soylent Yellow (the person formerly known as Mitch) has some.

Don't you mean "the artist formerly known as Mitch?"  ;D
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »
I've seen Mitch's "art" and you don't want it.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 06:43:45 PM »
Dan, all your taste is in your mouth.  What I did on the side of your X was art.  BTW Frank, I inadvertantly gave you all the stickers on the last run I went on.  So, we are low.  We should discuss plans to get more made.  And I own you $5.  And Dan's full of hurtful words.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 06:45:46 PM by Soylent Yellow »
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

FrankB

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 07:23:51 PM »
Dan, all your taste is in your mouth.  What I did on the side of your X was art.  BTW Frank, I inadvertantly gave you all the stickers on the last run I went on.  So, we are low.  We should discuss plans to get more made.  And I own you $5.  And Dan's full of hurtful words.

I'll check and see just how many I have left.  I picked up a few of the very first batch from Snoopy recently, he had them lying around. They're a bit bigger than the ones we just had made too.

Kyle J. Thompson

• 4wd Pts: 5
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 07:23:32 PM »
hey do you have any left?? id like to get one please ;) are you going on the run on march 13/14

fleury123

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
I am in the market for a new cloub sticker as well. I had the old one stolen. I have to say they had taste. But now I have will have a new X

boomer818

• 4wd Pts: 2
  • Dirty White Knight
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 09:32:24 AM »
Well seeing i got a new X my old one went with the old X so i would like one to. Is there a adress to sent the money or do we meet some were i would also like the shirts  XL for me and a M for the wife alond with 2 stickers. Im in glendale area and willing to drive some to get to them.
If you dont have mud you have nothing.

FrankB

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 01:05:28 PM »
Well seeing i got a new X my old one went with the old X so i would like one to. Is there a adress to sent the money or do we meet some were i would also like the shirts  XL for me and a M for the wife alond with 2 stickers. Im in glendale area and willing to drive some to get to them.

I'll have to look to see what is left in shirts, I think there are only a couple left though.

As for the stickers, Mitch and I have some. Next time I see Paul I'll leave some with him as well.  Mitch is in Indio, I'm in San Diego. Mailing them is kind of a pain, to be honest, as they don't fold, and the size means a special trip to the post office. The cost of shipping would probably double the price in the end. Best to pick one up from one of us on a run.  We'll try to get them spread out between a few of us in order to make that easier.  We are also working on an idea for a summer picnic, and would have them there.

By the way, are you the guy who bought my steprails back in 2006, but with maybe a different screen name?