Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Xterras in the AV  (Read 5303 times)

kerncountybase

• 4wd Pts: 0
Xterras in the AV
« on: July 24, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »
Hey there neighbor,
[AV Xterra]

Would you believe I just noticed your posting from way back on the March trail? I haven't been back to the website until today. By chance I looked up the end comments that were posted to see what I missed. Mostly, I was afraid of coming to a deep water crossing and be the only one who wouldn't do it and have to back alone.  I'd never be able to show my face at a trail run again.  Funny, how we notice other Xterra's more than other SUVs or offroaders even if they're all tricked out too. It's like ok that one's cool, but it's not what I got. It seems like customized Xterras aren't so popular as other 4wds. I noticed I was the only Xterra at the Point Mugu 4wd Club Halloween Fright Nite Poker Run (back in '06) staged at Hungry Valley which attracted proabably 100 trucks. (Not to mention the CORVA meets in Cal City)

Well, hey, I just wanted to wave a hand back to ya. Maybe we will finally run into each other somewhere like in a parking lot or something. I'm out in here in KernCounty one exit past Rosamond Blvd. Wide open space laced with trails just to get home. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I haven't decided yet what I was going to do. Thought of offroad camping, short trip, like Mt Gleason or Mt Pacifico, maybe find some geocaches......     

OR, could go to the stock car races at Willow Springs Raceway and overnight camping at the track inside the gates (seems like anywhere you want) is part of the admission price. Cool, hu? Some offroader/radio friends been talking about it all week.
                                                        Till Later,  Nadya

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:28:22 AM by kerncountybase »

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
Re: Xterras in the AV
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 04:15:28 PM »
Happy Birthday Nadya.  Maybe we'll run into each other some day.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
Re: Xterras in the AV
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »
You can always join us for the overnight Xcursions if you're into camping.
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD