Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: PRG Products  (Read 6957 times)

beedee

Re: PRG Products
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 10:47:58 AM »
I feel like I have been working nonstop since I posted this.  I just received my lift kit last night.  After I posted this, I went to PayPal and disputed the charge and attached a message to that.  Not an hour later I get a call from Greg apologizing for the delay and he expressed his confusion as to why my package hadn't been shipped. He even offered a discount on any future items I need. I never though he would intentionally steal my money but with out PayPal I fear that may have happened. 

I had read people's reviews of PRG and feared this could/would happen so I very quickly checkout with PayPal knowing they offer security and help with issues like this. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it worked out finally!

And the part I highlighted in red.....if I had a dollar for each time I read that on a forum I'd have quite a few dollars! Same o' song and dance from that guy.

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 11:20:16 AM »
Glad to hear it worked out finally!

And the part I highlighted in red.....if I had a dollar for each time I read that on a forum I'd have quite a few dollars! Same o' song and dance from that guy.

Lol...great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

ultrapc40

• 4wd Pts: 47
  • Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 11:41:55 AM »
Back to happier thoughts. YOU GOT A LIFT!!! MOD DAY!!!!

CAWoody

• 4wd Pts: 72
    • 2018 Toyota Tacoma (Really miss the X)
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 01:56:20 PM »
We are still running about 80% chance of having a MOD DAy at my place on May 20.  You are welcome to bring your stuff over and use my driveway.
Be careful when you follow the masses..... sometimes the "M" is silent.

valentin36

• 4wd Pts: 7
    • 2012 Nissan Xterra S
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 02:27:46 PM »
I'll be there for support, well maybe the diff breather mod.