Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Xcursions

Need to get out!

(1/10) > >>

CAWoody:
Anybody up for a weekend trip up to Pinyon Flats ro something similar?  I'm thinking the last weekend of April.  Let me know your thoughts.

Celt:
Woody, sorry I just saw this post. What are you thinking? I'm saving some money for a big trip this summer but I can do something over a weekend. The desert is getting pretty hot but I'm open to suggestion, especially if your field blended margaritas are in to sweeten the deal.

CAWoody:
I'm thinking somewhere local with trees.  I have never been to Pinyon Flats, it peaked my curiosity in Joe's post in October.  If that's not a good place this time of year then Holocom Valley Yellow post sites would be great.  By the end of April the snow should be gone.  The wife will be going so Margaritas are a must. If there are a few people interested (4+) then I can look into the group sites.

Celt:
I think Pinyon Flats could be a great idea. I've never been there and would like to check it out especially before things start getting too hot.

CAWoody:
That works for me.  I am waiting to hear about a business trip.  Once I have those dates we can firm up the trip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page