Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Discounted Hotel Rates  (Read 2365 times)

InsideOut104

• 4wd Pts: 3
Discounted Hotel Rates
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:31:19 PM »
Hi all!
So I sent the below as an email to all of my friends and family and figured I might as well throw it up here as well. I am so very grateful to all the great information and friendship the Xterra community has provided since buying my 2010 X new. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions! This is a side job for me and is helping me pay down some gnarly student loans!

Hello and Happy New Year! I hope you take advantage of the new year and are starting off with positive vibes and good fortune!

I just wanted to send a note to let you know I have started working with Till Dawn Group, who is based in Orange County, CA. We are a nightclub/large-scale event marketer, limousine/party bus broker, hotel booking agency, and so much more! I started with them a couple of months ago and I wanted to make sure it was going to be a good fit before officially making an announcement. So far, so good! Till Dawn Group is an extremely professional company and unlike any other event company I have worked for in the past! I am very pleased to be working with them while gaining experience and exposure to the nightclub and music industry.

The main reason for my contacting you is to let you know that I am able to book hotel rooms at great rates all over the world. However, the deepest discounts will be in Las Vegas, Nevada. The best thing about this is that, our pricing has proven to be less expensive than booking direct through the hotel's website and/or other travel sites.

I just need a few days notice with the pertinent information below to obtain the hotel rates. I usually receive a response back from my office with a full price sheet of all of the hotels in the area you are looking for within 24-48 hours. I will then send the price sheet of all the hotels directly to you and you can choose whichever one you want from the list. The list is normally in order from least expensive to most expensive, so it makes it easy if you're on a budget!

All I ask from you, is to allow me to EARN your business! I have 3 simple steps for you to follow to request room rates:

1.  Send an email to C.Phillips6480 (at) gmail.com and type "Room Rates Please" in the subject line

2.  When requesting rates please format the dates in the following manner... 1.11-13  (This would be check-in on the 11th & check-out the 13th)
If you are requesting multiple dates please put the dates in chronological order.  i.e.  1.11-13,  2.2-4, 3.15-17

3.  If you would like suite rates as well as regular standard room rates please specify.  EX.  1.11-13 Regular Rooms & Suites

See, I told you it was easy!

I just booked a room for one of my friends at the Hooters hotel. Hooters website price for all 4 nights, not including tax and resort fees, was about $420. My price was $229, including tax! **Please note, the rates change constantly and I am in no way guaranteeing the above-mentioned rates.

Soooooo, think of me when you need to book rooms! :)

In addition to getting great rates on hotel rooms, Till Dawn Group also supports events at various night clubs and events in Orange County, Hollywood, Las Vegas, and Minneapolis! For our events in these areas, I can get you on my guestlist for FREE entry and book VIP Bottle Service! We can also set up any transportation services you might require such as limos and party buses! We meet and beat all limo prices!

Let Till Dawn Group take the guess work out of planning your special occasion! I can help plan your birthday, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and fraternity and sorority formals! Want to just get a group of your friends together and have a good time? Lets do it!

Thank you all so very much for your time!

P.S. Don't forget to forward this information to anyone you think might want to get great rates on hotel rooms and have a good time out!