Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: New to the SCCX  (Read 8646 times)

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: New to the SCCX
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 10:17:08 AM »
^^^ That's not a short answer.  ;)
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

SunnyvaleX

• 4wd Pts: 2
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
^^^ That's not a short answer.  ;)

Hi John.

I think my Short answer was short.

And my Long answer was, of course, long....   :D

( and thanks for not posting that picture of your truck next to mine under the OffRoad/Not Off Road thread )    ;)

Thought I had a picture of me draining the Tuaca skull when I got my Conservative Driver award, but can't seem to find it.   :o
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 09:28:45 PM by SunnyvaleX »

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 01:39:31 PM »
Hi John.

I think my Short answer was short.

And my Long answer was, or course, long....   :D

( and thanks for not posting that picture of your truck next to mine under the OffRoad/Not Off Road thread )    ;)

Thought I had a picture of me draining the Tuaca skull when I got my Conservative Driver award, but can't seem to find it.   :o

Okay...okay...this post made me literally LOL!  :D :D
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

chrishaynesusa

• thenewx
  • 4wd Pts: -35
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 02:08:38 PM »
Thanks Terry.  
Short answer: is I ran Hells Revenge, Chicken Corners and Seven Mile Rim trails 2 years ago at Gone X.(last year was gone11)

Long answer:
 As Chris noted, I was at Gone9 and GoneX (2010 and 2011).  First year I showed up bone stock except for 2 NXRocks skids (engine skid and transfer case).  After dragging those skids over ledges for much of the day on Porcupine Rim (as seen in the video clip Chris posted) on what was suppose to be a "Green" trail, I opted to park it, change my panties, and rode shotgun with Chris, Rook and Skibum for the rest of the week.  Thus earning me the "Smallest Male Appendage" award that year.  ;D  

In 2011, I returned to Moab(GoneMoabX) with Sliders, full skids, AT tires, ARB/OME suspension and ran Seven Mile Rim, Chicken Corners and Hells Revenge.  Loved it.

Hoping to make it out to Moab again for Gone in 2013(GoneMoab12 or 2014(GoneMoab13).  (If I can ever get another hall-pass from my wife.   ;D )

There! Fixed it for ya :):)

Hope you can ride out with me to the Vegas Caravan this year Steve :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:10:33 PM by chrishaynesusa »

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 03:37:01 PM »
Steve...at least your pumpkin isn't purple.  ;)
KD6DCI

npgtech

• 4wd Pts: 25
    • 2010 Xterra / 2015 Frontier
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »
Good to see you Steve, it's been a while.  Gotta make it out to GONE if you can!

SunnyvaleX

• 4wd Pts: 2
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Good to see you Steve, it's been a while.  Gotta make it out to GONE if you can!

Thanks Nick!  Trust me, I would really like to make it out to GONE again.  

Wife has approved a 4 day pass for Mojave Road in April, so I'm looking good for that run.   However, I am still working on the 10 day pass for GONE.   ;)