Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: **Baja Designs** new scam email
« Last post by Celt on June 14, 2023, 07:55:51 PM »
I got a follow up email from Baja Designs today. They weren't sure how this criminal got into their accounts but they took fast action and seems like the issue may be stopped. Hopefully people don't open up the malicious one as they stated they believed it would open a link to peoples credit cards that have been used to pay for services through Baja Designs. They are a stand up company that makes a great product and local. It saddens me to have to live in times where so much crime is committed by criminals using a computer.
Off Topic / **Baja Designs** new scam email
« Last post by Celt on June 12, 2023, 12:52:15 PM »
If anyone gets an email from Baja Designs regarding a document they are sharing with you is now public under your profile "Do Not" open it up. I got the email and contacted them via the phone as it appeared suspicious. They confirmed it was a scam and they started getting calls about it today. Whoever is doing it also sent it to their employees. The person I spoke with wasn't sure exactly how malicious it really is but none of us want any of that foolishness.
SCCX Xcursions / Re: Calcite Mine/ Dos Cabezas Railroad Station
« Last post by Celt on April 12, 2023, 01:05:55 PM »
A follow up from the Calcite Mine trip: The park service in it's infinite wisdom has gone through and graded the entirety of the road. Now an off the shelf cross over SUV's can get up there without issue. It was never a big challenge but was a lot of fun to go up there with a few fun obstacles and exposure. I'm not sure the reasoning of the park service anymore. They want to limit exposure and human impact to remote places and yet they grade the roads so anyone can go in.
SCCX General Discussion / Re: Happy Easter
« Last post by RikRong on April 11, 2023, 06:18:09 AM »
Hope you and everyone else on here had a good Easter weekend! 
SCCX General Discussion / Happy Easter
« Last post by Celt on April 09, 2023, 10:29:31 AM »
 Here is wishing all a Happy Easter and hope it is well spent with your loved ones.
SCCX General Discussion / Re: Takata Air Bag Recall
« Last post by Celt on February 16, 2023, 08:31:27 AM »
Wasn't there another big recall from Takata air bags a few years ago as well?
« Last post by Celt on February 15, 2023, 09:07:06 AM »
I should be free for the Dos Cabezas.

Sounds great, I'll send you the info and if you have any questions please let me know!
SCCX Display Case / Re: RikRong's BluX build...Sshhiinnyyy....
« Last post by CAWoody on February 15, 2023, 08:14:25 AM »
GOD THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!!  I still need to find a group in my next of the woods.  I miss running trail with you guys.
« Last post by FBinSD on February 14, 2023, 09:12:16 PM »
I should be free for the Dos Cabezas.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10