Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Mojave Road Experience in Jeopardy  (Read 3035 times)

Jayrat

• 4wd Pts: -668
  • FLBLFY
    • 2013 X
You can pick your nose & you can pick your friends,   But you can't wipe your friends under the couch

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Mojave Road Experience in Jeopardy
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 10:45:13 AM »
http://www.mojavedesertblog.com/2018/06/mojave-road-experience-in-jeopardy.html

So I called the number to express my concerns. What I found out was it's being handled by the Las Vegas BLM office at 702-515-5000. The gentleman I spoke with there was very friendly and recorded my concerns and thoughts to the project. The downside was he told me the time for the public comments/concerns ended Wednesday the 13th. He did tell me that since he's still compiling the information my comments will be included. He told me anyone that is able to contact him today will also have their comments included in the report. Thanks for posting this Jayrat and this project will have a very large impact on a beautiful desert in many ways. It's one of the areas where we can still go fairly locally and be away from things to really relax. I think this project will also have a negative effect on lots of wildlife in the area as it's huge. Renewable energy is a great thing and I'm all for it but I believe there may be better places for a project like this. If you guys get the chance to read this today please call in!

P.S. Jayrat I posted the info over on American Adventurist so hopefully we can get some support today.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:49:45 AM by Celt »
Isaiah 6:8