Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Welcome Center

Hello from Canoga Park!

(1/2) > >>

JBachAttack:
Hey everyone! EXCITED to have found this forum and I took tons of notes down on all the places to go wheelin. I moved here from the Bay and have been a lot of places up north. Have had Lou Ashby here for about 1.5 years now and just getting started on the build! Currently on some K02s. Getting my Full Titan Swap soon and some armor. I love rock climbing, playing tennis and just got a bunch of new camping gear!

Hope to meet up at some local events soon!

CAWoody:
Welcome from the OC.  If you are interested, several of us are going to the American Adventurist Mountain Rendezvous at the end of the month.  From what I saw there are still spaces available.  You can find it on the Excursion Forum.

Jayrat:
Welcome to SCCX >:D

RikRong:

--- Quote from: Jayrat on October 15, 2021, 05:05:49 PM ---Welcome to SCCX >:D

--- End quote ---
Jayrat, this reply has zero to do with this post, but I took away one more 4wd point, so you'd have the magic number under your name.  >:D

Jayrat:

--- Quote from: RikRong on October 18, 2021, 09:38:59 AM ---Jayrat, this reply has zero to do with this post, but I took away one more 4wd point, so you'd have the magic number under your name.  >:D

--- End quote ---
Thank you , It has been bothering me for awhile now lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page