Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > Off Topic

PC Discussion

(1/2) > >>

Jayrat:
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Billboard in Winnipeg

Sage Bromax:
LOL!
We can't use the term "bullet points" in a Powerpoint presentation.  They are now "dot points" because snowflakes have to run to their safe spaces and cower under their blankies if they hear the term "bullet".

RikRong:
This reminds me of discussion I just recently posted in over on Reddit.  Which, by the way, Reddit is the biggest dumpster fire social media website on the internet.  Every time I make a comment about anything that might appear slightly conservative/Republican or show support for firearms at all, I get torn apart.  Anyway, I made a comment on a video of a shooting where some concealed carriers shot at someone who was attacking LE with a knife.  Some dude said that those guys were just itching to shoot someone, like 90% of all the other gun owners out there.  According to him, 90% of gun owners are "gun nuts" that are just itching to shoot someone.  I made a comment against that fact and got pounced on, with my comment getting "voted down" by a bunch of idiots.  There is no chance that any gun owner I know is "itching for the chance" to shoot someone.  As a matter of fact, everyone I know who own firearms hopes they never have to draw in self defense.  You can't win in today's world.  Their view is the only correct view, no matter how much evidence you show them. 

RBduffer:
The gun has long been referred to as an 'Equalizer'. 
The only one who is, or should be afraid of a gun is a bully.
Since bullies often have guns, every sane person should own a gun.
Gun ownership is the only true definition of 'Equity'

ultrapc40:
I bet when SHTF they will change their tone. I am considering getting one more and more lately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page