Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Rubicon 2.0  (Read 5114 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Rubicon 2.0
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 09:12:23 AM »
Really great pics Erik...thanks for posting.  :) Curious...which Jeep Group colors are you flying on your Rubi?
Hahahaha, I was wondering when someone was going to notice that. After last year we were adopted into the Santa Margarita 4 Wheelers. Some of the nicest folks you could meet, they remind me of many in this not-a-club club.

I looked up the Jeepers Jamboree 2018, and I was also wondering how the food was, and did you feel the cost to register was worth it?

The food was amazing each meal that they prepared for us. It's a little expensive but a lot of the money goes to worthy causes so it's a no brainer for me. Breakfasts are eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy etc with coffee. For lunches you get pulled pork sandwiches, hamburgers and the like. Dinners were beef and pasta, pork loin and a huge cooked to order steak. They always have all the fixins. You can even get ice cream or a bloody mary out there in the middle of nowhere. The way we run it is a little different as we sneak out early so were on our own until we get to the springs so that's a lot of fun and you get an extra day on the trail. In my opinion it's well worth it.

Looked like and epic trip.
It was amazing, we're already planning next year.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:37:11 AM by JFanaselle »
Isaiah 6:8