Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Monday run  (Read 2511 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Monday run
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:08:33 PM »
I'm headed out to Pinyon Mtn early Monday morning and into Fish Creek. From there I plan on hitting the Goat Trail and then the San Felipe Wash on out into Borrego. Anyone that wants to go is welcome and should you not want to do the squeeze I can meet you in Fish Creek wash for the remainder of the run.
Isaiah 6:8

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Monday run
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:21:45 PM »
Just got back from the run. The weather was pretty favorable even though on the hot side at times but the cloud cover really helped. The squeeze is still there in case anyone is wondering although some heathen rock stacker has gone to town. I almost stacked as many of those rocks as I could on down the trail in a place far far away. We got out into Fish Creek and on over to the Goat Trail and The Slot and from there hit the San Felipe wash into the Borrego wash. We found a big sand dune hill that was super fun to goof around on as well as a lot of deep sand off shoot trails. The lizards were everywhere, I've never seen so many but I suspect with the rains and all the flora the bugs are keeping them very well fed. After we got into Borrego, I actually found a spot in Christmas Circle to air back up in the shade, super bonus there as we were pretty tired at this point. Borrego was crowded but not ridikillis like reports from the weekend. Headed on out and the weather cooled quickly. Great day run but man I'm beat..........
Isaiah 6:8

Jayrat

• 4wd Pts: -668
  • FLBLFY
    • 2013 X
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 10:20:33 PM »
Sorry I couldn't make it , was in Tucson
You can pick your nose & you can pick your friends,   But you can't wipe your friends under the couch

RBduffer

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 135
    • '07 OR Xterra
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 11:52:28 AM »
Thanks for the report, glad that you had a good time.
Of all the things I've lost...
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO