Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX General Discussion

Fred Hall Show (I know it's not exactly an X thing) Largest Fishing/Travel show

(1/4) > >>

SuperSlideStyle:
I know this thread isn't exactly specific for the Xterra, but for you outdoors lovers it can be fun. 

For those of you who enjoy fishing or just spending time with the family as much as I do, I thought I would share this link with you.  It's the Fred Hall Show, the biggest fishing tackle, boat and travel show in the world.  I attended the  last two years and had a blast.  I usually go for the very,very low prices of everything from T-shirt's/hats to lures to rods and reels. 
They have free stickers, hats, little stuff for kids, candy, product brochures, free magazines, free prize giveaways, and raffles.  They also have several fresh-water and saltwater aquariums with live species on display.  You also get to see some not-so-lively fish that represent fresh catches from certain travel destinations shipped just for the show. 

Admission is only $13 in advance,$15 reg. price(slightly more than a movie ticket) or FREE with a membership to United Anglers of Southern California.  Kids 12 and under FREE.  With the membership, you get a 1 yr. subscription to Pacific Coast Sportfishing and all proceeds go to this volunteer driven, non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement of fishery resources through management, conservation and education in order to maximize angling opportunities and pass the sport of fishing onto future generations.  If you would like more information on this, feel free to click below.

http://www.fredhall.com/

http://www.unitedanglers.com/news.php

SuperSlideStyle:
Here are some pics of what you can expect to see.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

FrankB:
Looks like it's gotten bigger over the years.  I was demonstrating/selling metal polish at these things back in the early 80's, I don't remember crowds like that.

Soylent Yellow:

--- Quote from: FrankB on February 12, 2009, 05:00:49 PM ---Looks like it's gotten bigger over the years.  I was demonstrating/selling metal polish at these things back in the early 80's, I don't remember crowds like that.

--- End quote ---

Actually, Frank was a "booth babe."

AV Xterra:

--- Quote from: mitch1351 on February 12, 2009, 06:00:35 PM ---Actually, Frank was a "booth babe."

--- End quote ---
He's got the legs for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page