Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > Safe Space for Former Xterra Owners

Welcome all former Xterra Owners

(1/3) > >>

knightrider:
Welcome all former Xterra Owners.

EJsarus:
:( sorry......

RBduffer:
Oh how nice, a 'Speical' thread for quitters.   
After just a quarter million miles, you want to through in the towel.
"I'm tired of lousy mileage, stupid codes, faulty chain tensioners and strawberry milkshakes :'("
So what, you'd rather spend your weekends burning expensive fossil fuel, driving overland to God knows where.
When you could be enjoying your rig right at home, up on jacks, in the comfort of your own garage.  No worries about where to find gas, beer or a place to poo.
Your new Toyotas will be like a second marrage, all fun and games at first, but soon she too will age and show her flaws.  One day you will find yourself sitting along some empty road with your head in your hands, wondering, why did I ever leave my X.

Ghost65:

--- Quote from: RBduffer on September 28, 2019, 04:08:31 PM ---Oh how nice, a 'Speical' thread for quitters.   
After just a quarter million miles, you want to through in the towel.
"I'm tired of lousy mileage, stupid codes, faulty chain tensioners and strawberry milkshakes :'("
So what, you'd rather spend your weekends burning expensive fossil fuel, driving overland to God knows where.
When you could be enjoying your rig right at home, up on jacks, in the comfort of your own garage.  No worries about where to find gas, beer or a place to poo.
Your new Toyotas will be like a second marrage, all fun and games at first, but soon she too will age and show her flaws.  One day you will find yourself sitting along some empty road with your head in your hands, wondering, why did I ever leave my X.

--- End quote ---

This is f**king awesome.  ;D ;D

I don't know Randy, resale value on my 230,000 mile 2003 Tacoma was a little higher than for my 2005 Xterra with about the same mileage.

$8400 compared to $3250...so while I agree that second marriages aren't all fun & games, I know I "learned" a lot from both of my X's, and during this chapter I have a lot more fossil fuel burnin' funds for those head out of hands weekends.  ;)

Sage Bromax:

--- Quote from: Ghost65 on September 29, 2019, 08:26:18 AM ---This is f**king awesome.  ;D ;D

I don't know Randy, resale value on my 230,000 mile 2003 Tacoma was a little higher than for my 2005 Xterra with about the same mileage.

$8400 compared to $3250...so while I agree that second marriages aren't all fun & games, I know I "learned" a lot from both of my X's, and during this chapter I have a lot more fossil fuel burnin' funds for those head out of hands weekends.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Wow!  That $5150 difference more than makes up for the $10-15k higher initial cost for for the Toyota over the Nissan.   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page