Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, and 29 Palms  (Read 6176 times)

slantyshanty

• 4wd Pts: 3
Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, and 29 Palms
« on: July 28, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »
Well I finally got to put the lockers and revolvers to the test. Last weekend a guy I work with and I went out into Joshua Tree, into the mountain trails near the dry lake bed. Most of the trails were fairly easy. His jeep was stock except for tires and rims. He had a hard time giving it hell up some of the slopes but the x was a champ! There were a few times that got hairy and I'm pretty sure I damn near rolled it into a valley but I just kept steady gas and trudged on up. I just moved (back) out here and look forward to exploring all of the area. We took a few pics but I am at Pendleton for the week getting some classes. I'll post what we got as soon as possible. If anyone ever wants to go out in this area let me know, I'll probably be in. Or if anyone has any suggestions on a few good trails in the area please post them. I haven't had a chance to get out to Johnson Valley yet. I hope to make that soon.

I need me some crawlin gears now!