Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Azusa Canyon Offroad Park Saturday Nov. 10  (Read 5813 times)

SoCalXTerry

• 4wd Pts: 54
Azusa Canyon Offroad Park Saturday Nov. 10
« on: November 06, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
Hey All,

The last time SCCX went to Azusa Canyon Offroad Park I didn't have a rig to enjoy all the festivities. 

So I'm thinking of running up Azusa Canyon Offroad Park on Saturday morning for a few hours of wheeling and am wondering if there is any interest from anybody in going along.

Let me know.
Terry

Greasy side down - K6XTL

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: Azusa Canyon Offroad Park Saturday Nov. 10
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:11:02 PM »
Hey All,

The last time SCCX went to Azusa Canyon Offroad Park I didn't have a rig to enjoy all the festivities. 

So I'm thinking of running up Azusa Canyon Offroad Park on Saturday morning for a few hours of wheeling and am wondering if there is any interest from anybody in going along.

Let me know.

Terry,

I am working that day and can't make Saturday. 

However, I was thinking about attending the Just Runs Truckhaven run the next morning at 9am at Christmas Circle.  Check your Just Runs email for details, or let me know and I can forward it to you.

John
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

npgtech

• 4wd Pts: 25
    • 2010 Xterra / 2015 Frontier
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 06:18:07 PM »
Not sure if I can make it.  Little man has a game Saturday morning, and probably going to go to a Diabetes walk Sunday. 

SoCalXTerry

• 4wd Pts: 54
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »
Terry,

I am working that day and can't make Saturday. 

However, I was thinking about attending the Just Runs Truckhaven run the next morning at 9am at Christmas Circle.  Check your Just Runs email for details, or let me know and I can forward it to you.

John

I didn't see that John.  The run schedule says "Cancelled 11/11/2012 Truckhaven Day Run - CANCELLED "  Is that the one you were talking about.    Hey how much to you know about the Truckhaven Area.   I remember I tried to find it once and got horribly  :P lost.
Terry

Greasy side down - K6XTL