Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Cleghorn Ridge Run 11/9  (Read 8517 times)

subsport

• 4wd Pts: 0
Cleghorn Ridge Run 11/9
« on: October 31, 2008, 11:16:47 AM »
Howdy! There will be a run across Cleghorn Ridge between Cajon Pass and Silverwood Lake on Sunday, Nov. 9. Meet at McDonald's at Interstate 15 and Highway 138 at 10 a.m. A few folks from So Cal Broncos plan to come out but don't let that bother you. They are a pretty laid-back bunch who just like to wheel. And you won't be alone. I have a 1973 Bronco that's in the midst of a tranny install so I'll be taking my '06 Xterra on this run. For those of you who have done Cleghorn, you know what to expect. For those that haven't, it's a pretty easy, scenic cruise through the western San Bernardino Mountains. that should take 2-3 hours. There area few side trails that are more challenging (mostly steep inclines with deep ruts with some rocks) for those who want something a little more heart-pounding. Hope to see you there!                 
That's gonna leave a mark

subsport

• 4wd Pts: 0
Re: Cleghorn Ridge Run 11/9
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 12:22:20 PM »
Just a reminder that this run is on for anyone who wants to go on Cleghorn this Sunday, 11/9. The run is easy and scenic, with some optional trails that are tougher. Meet at the McDonald's at Interstate 15 and Highway 138 at 10 a.m. The McDonald's is on the Southeast side of the freeway/highway intersection. Hope to see you there!
That's gonna leave a mark