Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: White Knuckle Sliders Group Buy! (GB is CLOSED)  (Read 36963 times)

beedee

Re: White Knuckle Sliders Group Buy! (Major update!)
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2016, 02:07:19 PM »
Are posted prices out the door? Or tax included excluded?

I am going to confirm with White Knuckle in my next email if that includes tax. When you add stuff to the cart, it automatically includes the shipping, but doesn't include the tax, not sure if that is because it is based on what county you live in or what.

I'm compiling a list of questions to send over in the next day or two.

beedee

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2016, 02:10:06 PM »
My question is does I make a difference ordering the standard or with a body lift?

Pretty sure the "body lift" version has a different angle of bracket to accommodate a lift. (could be wrong though)

fourxfunk

• 4wd Pts: 14
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2016, 02:56:22 PM »
Fourxfunk, did you use standard rattle can paint or some form of truck bed liner type.  I am pretty sure I'll go bare metal as well with the thought that most any serious rock strike will scratch to bare metal and I might as will plan on touching up now and then with the same paint I started with.  Kind of the same theory as my bumpers/plastics and rims painted.
Yep, rattle can. I did 3 coats of primer,  3 coats of black back in September.  The only time I've touched it up is the two times they've been banged in the parking lot. Pssssssssss - all better!
I used this stuff:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 03:06:43 PM by fourxfunk »

JeffBett

• 4wd Pts: 26
    • 06 Xterra
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2016, 03:00:08 PM »
Parking lot!!  You need to change your story on that to something like it happened while leading a group on the Rubicon Trail.

fourxfunk

• 4wd Pts: 14
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2016, 03:08:04 PM »
It was at the Rubicon Mills Mall, how'd you know? ;^)

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2016, 04:36:55 PM »
Be careful about asking too much.  You already have the 5 and 10 % discounts from them, if you bug them for more, they might decide to not support the sale.  10% off of $500-ish is a pretty good deal, plus you'll probably be saving buy not shipping any of the sliders.

Sage advice fellas.

Having witnessed the implosion of a few GB's on other forums, this is a good deal offered by a respected vendor.

KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

beedee

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2016, 05:06:07 PM »
Sage advice fellas.

Having witnessed the implosion of a few GB's on other forums, this is a good deal offered by a respected vendor.

Agreed, it was generous enough of them to knock up to 10% off for us! For the record, I will not be asking for any additional discounts.

CVXTERRA

• 4wd Pts: 18
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2016, 07:39:10 PM »
I do need a bit more info like deposit, taxes, timeline, and when payment is due, but.... you can count me as a tentative IN for one of the least expensive sets as a cash customer.

I will confirm 100% as soon as the rest of the information is available.

Thank you very much for putting in the leg work and making this happen. If I can help out at all let me know.

rpark

• 4wd Pts: 2
    • 2014 XTerra
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2016, 12:09:19 AM »
Count me in for DOM,  bare metal, no body lift and paying cash.
KJ6PUG

JeffBett

• 4wd Pts: 26
    • 06 Xterra
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2016, 07:20:45 AM »

valentin36

• 4wd Pts: 7
    • 2012 Nissan Xterra S
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2016, 09:32:21 AM »
Just to confirm if you taking details. DOM bare metal with body lift. I think? That's the spacer and shackle kit right?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:37:33 AM by valentin36 »

ghenderson21

• 4wd Pts: 6
    • 2012 Super Black S
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2016, 09:55:59 AM »
Just to confirm if you taking details. DOM bare metal with body lift. I think? That's the spacer and shackle kit right?

I believe the body lift is the pucks that tuck between the body and frame. Spacer and Shackle is using the suspension to raise the body.

beedee

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »
Sounds good, I have updated the first post with your order.

I do need a bit more info like deposit, taxes, timeline, and when payment is due, but.... you can count me as a tentative IN for one of the least expensive sets as a cash customer.

I will confirm 100% as soon as the rest of the information is available.

Thank you very much for putting in the leg work and making this happen. If I can help out at all let me know.

You are welcome, I will send over an email at the end of the day today asking about all of your inquiries.

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2016, 10:21:32 AM »
I believe the body lift is the pucks that tuck between the body and frame. Spacer and Shackle is using the suspension to raise the vehicle.

FIFY.
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

beedee

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2016, 10:25:56 AM »
Ok guys, here are a list of questions I have drafted. Please read them and let me know if you have any other questions you would like me to ask. I am not going to ask for any further discounts.

1. Does the price shown on the site include tax?

2. For the cash orders, is there a deposit required? If so, what form of payment, and when?

3. Turnaround time, safe to assume the standard 4-6 weeks as listed on your site?

4. It looks like most of us have opted for no Powder Coat, does that reduce the time for them to be ready for pick up?