Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: **cancelled** Eureka Dunes  (Read 8353 times)

camtherealtor

• 4wd Pts: 3
Re: **cancelled** Eureka Dunes
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 10:01:13 AM »
Yeah, echoing what has been said so far, I'd love to go, but it's a bit early notice, as I have to reschedule work if I leave for a weekend. Definitely have it sometime later on though!

Will do! I love it out there and definitely want to hit it up before it gets 100+. I'll keep the post updated.

camtherealtor

• 4wd Pts: 3
Re: **cancelled** Eureka Dunes
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 10:03:03 AM »
There are also the random posts of folks jumping into the desert or Big Bear etc. A lot of trips might take some awhile to plan out especially if they have family such as Mojave, Bradshaw or Moab etc. On the flip side, I'm always jumping out into the desert or other local spots just because I can and it's a nice getaway so don't get discouraged. Plenty of wheeling to go around here to be sure. The Food Truck nights are a great place to plan impromptu runs with the guys then post up your ideas.

That sounds great. I am definitely down for last minute get-aways. Those are the best and *usually* don't need too much prep :D

Side note... Just figured out how to quote multiple conversations in a reply... will do that next time!