Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Maxpedition sale  (Read 2791 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Maxpedition sale
« on: July 19, 2017, 06:49:00 PM »
Unless you are very lucky like guys like Knightrider that wins super cool backpacks in raffles.... I just came across this and thought it might be of some value to the folks on this site. It seems like a pretty good deal if you went in with a buddy. I have had one of the Maxpedition Condor II backpacks since about 05' and it's held up to lots of hard use and even took a trip to Afghanistan for a year. Still going strong and is my go-to bag for off-roading and the like. It might not work well with this stuff called "Overlanding" I'm still trying to figure out what that is exactly but hey .....

Link: https://www.maxpedition.com/collections/buy-one-get-one-50percentoff
Isaiah 6:8

RBduffer

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 135
    • '07 OR Xterra
Re: Maxpedition sale
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 09:46:16 AM »
Good find Erik.  Yeah I keep tearing up my cheap nylon bags and am definitely in the market for a lifetime pack.

I might even consider the 'Vulture II'I like the waist belt, but it might be too big.  Any opinions anybody?

Either way, I'm in for one of them, and will go half with someone on the 'Buy 1 get 50% off 1' deal.

Edit:  I got to see Erik's Condor II pack and it's the perfect size, comfy and very well made.  If someone doesn't pipe up, I may buy two ::)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 05:27:04 PM by RBduffer »
Of all the things I've lost...
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO