Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Are you talking about these: https://www.prgproducts.com/product-page/ome-dakar-90003-front-shock

I completely understand the need and desire to DIY but I've found that some things are just easier to have someone else do. In this case a little mom and pop shop with a spring compressor can do it for around the same price as buying yourself a quality spring compressor. If you are like most people a quality spring compressor may be used once or twice in your life. Unless you are a mechanic. Which I'm guessing you are not since you don't have one, it'll be a tool sitting in your pile of rarely used tools. Add to that the danger of compressing springs and it's a win win to have someone else do it. Shop around. I think I got the front swapped about five years ago for a little over $200.
Well i,m sure this has been talked about,  i am having a hard time with it.
I want to put there nitrogen shocks and HD coils in but cant find where to buy them all put together so I can just yank out old stock ones and be able to install OME straight in.  I live in san diego, If there is anybody in my area maybe i could get som help.

Thank You
Byron
Off Topic / Trail welder
« Last post by Celt on November 26, 2021, 12:48:12 PM »
Any of you guys seen this: https://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/bunweld.html I think it could solve a lot of issues instead of constantly having to rig something up. At $300 it is really competitively priced and won't take up much room. I like it better than the units that run off your alternator as you don't have to get a high output unit and figure out how and where to mount the welding unit. This with a little bar stock or a few tabs might well be on my to get list.
SCCX Display Case / Re: SuperSlideStyle
« Last post by Jayrat on November 23, 2021, 05:36:47 PM »
Thats pruutty
SCCX Display Case / Re: SuperSlideStyle
« Last post by SuperSlideStyle on November 23, 2021, 10:26:42 AM »
Nee CSF 3-row all aluminum radiator being put in.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
SCCX General Discussion / New Nismo video shows Xterra & Frontier
« Last post by SuperSlideStyle on November 23, 2021, 09:15:54 AM »
It seems NISMO has not forgotten the Xterra's or the Frontier's.  At a recent Overland Expo West event, they announced that NISMO is now showcasing (and producing) several off road components to keep the outdoor enthusiast happy.

-NISMO front Bumper
-NISMO rear bumper
-NISMO/Bilstein 5100/5165 res. shocks
NISMO 17x7.5" offroad rims
-NISMO/Magnaflow exhaust
-NISMO offroad Lights
-NISMO roof-top tent

SCCX General Discussion / Re: Skottle
« Last post by Celt on November 17, 2021, 07:30:55 PM »
That's a really neat idea Jay. For some strange reason I thought you had a Skottle and didn't realize you built your own. I'll pay more attention to it the next time were out on a trip.
« Last post by Jayrat on November 17, 2021, 08:31:42 AM »
this is what i use every time I camp
« Last post by Celt on November 16, 2021, 04:43:01 PM »
D Y N O M I T E!!!!!!! That's awesome, thanks much!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10