Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Hi-cap (Standard capacity) ban... Banned  (Read 6569 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: Hi-cap (Standard capacity) ban... Banned
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 07:34:40 PM »
Though, if you got them when the ban was lifted, they are still legal. I've seen quite a few firearms pages talk about this and dissect the law and it seems you're still good if you purchased during this time. However, like Celt said you ain't got to tell them nothing.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Even though the ban was temporarily lifted you have to remember that if someone is inquiring about them that person does not have your best interests in mind. Do what you can to not publically display anything even though legally obtained. The best thing you can do is to just blend in and not make a show of anything. If you go to a public range use the leftist begrudgingly approved 10 round  magazines and just keep your head down. If you do get anyone who has the ability to charge you with a crime remember to exercise your rights and shut up. Most law abiding citizens who have done nothing wrong and are in compliance with the law will want to verbalize that. Do not. Keep silent and let the chips fall where they may at that specific time. The good thing about our system is you can legally challenge this later. In my experience it is largely effective. This is not the time to fall on your sword.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 04:05:13 AM by Celt »
Isaiah 6:8