Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 4229 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Happy Easter
« on: April 17, 2022, 12:58:05 PM »
I wanted to wish all of you a Happy Easter. May you be home surrounded by family and friends with a full plate of food and many smiles!
Isaiah 6:8

SCUBA_Dale

• 4wd Pts: 39
    • 2015 Xterra Pro-4x
Re: Happy Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 10:29:11 PM »
Thanks Eric!  Happy Easter to you too!

We actually spent the holiday at home...with our newest edition!  Our daughter, MacKenzie June was born on 4/12 at 17:26, coming in at 6lb 11oz!  We're putting the van that we traded in the X(had to put that in there) to good use.  Honestly, having a van is pretty amazing.

Hopefully this winter, we'll be able to get out and do some camping that is van friendly.  Would love to do Blair Valley again, that was great...would be a great place to set up for UFC again!

Miss everyone here, and someday I'll have to tag along with one of you on a run!

RikRong

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 70
    • 2015 Pro4X Xterra
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 06:18:18 AM »
Thanks Eric!  Happy Easter to you too!

We actually spent the holiday at home...with our newest edition!  Our daughter, MacKenzie June was born on 4/12 at 17:26, coming in at 6lb 11oz!  We're putting the van that we traded in the X(had to put that in there) to good use.  Honestly, having a van is pretty amazing.

Hopefully this winter, we'll be able to get out and do some camping that is van friendly.  Would love to do Blair Valley again, that was great...would be a great place to set up for UFC again!

Miss everyone here, and someday I'll have to tag along with one of you on a run!
Congratulations to the new one!  We're definitely missing everyone out there.  We're looking at planning a possible Disney trip in the not so distant future, and we'll definitely work some time into that trip to try to catch up with everyone.
R. Long
2015 Metallic Blue P4X-->Clicky

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 06:45:02 PM »
Dale,

I'm super happy for you and the family. I'm sure you and Katy are very happy not to mention busy herding cats day in and out. No better job in the world as being a parent! It would be great to have you along on any trip and super easy to do to make it accessible for your new Earth Roamer.

Rik,

Nice to hear from you with the updates. Let us know what the plans are and I'm sure this group would accommodate you and the family if you wanted to meet up for a small trip or just a meetup. It won't be long and you can draw a straight line west and hit my house with a rock if you can whing it about 700 miles. Were also planning some runs into the Black Hills and that area since we have never seen it.
Isaiah 6:8