Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: 3/28-29 Mojave Road West, Central, +  (Read 43972 times)

X2THA_T

• 4wd Pts: 1
Re: 3/28-29 Mojave Road West, Central, +
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »
We had an Epic time. Excellent turn out. 11 trucks and 25 people. Glad to see you all again, and to meet the new people. My buddies, Tod and Mike couldn't stop saying how much fun they had and how cool everyone was. Thanks again for the food, it's great how we always potluck. I'm just glad that I'm not on a diet, or don't eat meat...
Thanks Paul for taking so many pictures, I'm sure they are professional grade as usual. Couldn't ask for a better lead Brian, Thanks.
Until next time......
Something Clever...

sturndog

• 4wd Pts: 9
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »
Sorry I missed this trip, a great turn out and glad no major breakdowns. Looking forward to seeing the pictures - I wonder if people will be doing this in 50 years?

cdagne

• 4wd Pts: 3
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2009, 08:07:27 AM »
Thank you all, we had an awesome time and definitely looking forward to the next adventure.  This is really a great group and thanks for looking out for the newbie, you put my nerves at ease.  And Paul, I know you weren't talking about me, because I am about as cute as they come!!!

Quinn

• 4wd Pts: 6
  • Molan Labe!
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »
Wow!

You guys rock!

That was an absolutely amazing run with some even more awesome company!

Natasha and I had a blast and the kids could not stop talking about all the fun they had.

Once again I am impressed with Brian's knowledge and I do hope that this whole group can make future runs together.

Until the next time, take care everyone!
SSG 11B U.S. Army
40th Infantry Brigade Combat Team

I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you.

"Jersey girls ain't trash, trash gets picked up"