Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Annual AAT BBQ  (Read 17890 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Annual AAT BBQ
« on: October 08, 2016, 04:29:38 PM »
 Hopefully we can get some folks to attend this event. Unfortunately I cannot due to my awesome work schedule. Please let me know either by posting up here or PM, phone call, smoke signal, drop a dime whatever that way I can get you on the all important food list!

Please remember to RSVP for the Adopt A Trail BBQ on October 29. RSVPs can be sent by hitting reply or to: resqueryan@msn.com Please indicate what club your affiliated with and the NAMES of those attending.

Attached is the flyer for the BBQ. RSVP deadline is October 19

Thank you for your time

Ryan Primosch

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from resqueryan@msn.com [SBNF_AAT] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s) 

AAT BBQ Flyer 2016-3.pdf

Saturday, October 29th, 2016

WHERE:  Glen Helen Regional Park, 2555 Glen Helen Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407   

TIME:  10:00am to 3:00pm. Lunch at noon. 

WHY: To thank you for your participation and to celebrate the success of our Adopt-A-Trail program! Awards will be given, individuals will be acknowledged, fun will be had! The theme for this year is Halloween 

WHAT will be provided: The IN-N-OUT truck will serve Burgers, chips and drinks. Bottled water will also be available. 
You MUST RSVP by Wednesday October 19th so we know how much food to order. Please have one liaison from each club/group email Ryan Primosch, resqueryan@msn.com, with the names of the people who will be attending. We MUST have the names of each person as well as the ages of the kids you are bringing. No RSVP, no food! Bring your own camp chair and an easy-up if you have one.     

Adopt-A-Trail Bake-Off Challenge!!!  Are you the one who bakes those awesome trail treats that everyone loves while on the trail? How about them BBQ ribs you cook to perfection? Does your salsa recipe spice things up? If this is you, enter the "Bake-Off Challenge." Everyone is welcome to participate with ribbons awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category. Categories : C C CO O OO O OK K KI I IE E ES S S   & & &   B B BR R RO O OW W WN N NI I IE E ES S S  C C Ca a ak k ke e es s s   & & &   P P Pi i ie e es s s    Best Salsa      B B Be e es s st t t   B B BB B BQ Q Q   R R Ri i ib b b      Teeter-Totter & CTI Trailer Challenge!!!

Interested in testing your rigs suspension flex? What about testing its balance? The Metal Cloak CTI Trailer and Teeter-Totter will be at the BBQ to see who can flex and balance their rig the best. Bragging rights to the winner!!!
You
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 04:38:44 PM by Celt »
Isaiah 6:8

JFanaselle

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 12000
    • 2010 Xterra S 4x4
Re: Annual AAT BBQ
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 12:21:56 PM »
I'd love to attend but I'll be traveling for work that whole week. I think I fly home from Florida late Friday night (the 28th) or early Saturday morning (the 29th). So I'm out. :(