Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > Safe Space for Former Xterra Owners

Welcome all former Xterra Owners

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ghost65:

--- Quote from: Sage Bromax on September 30, 2019, 06:40:15 AM ---Wow!  That $5150 difference more than makes up for the $10-15k higher initial cost for for the Toyota over the Nissan.   ::)

--- End quote ---

Haha, I suppose you're right.

I did neglect to mention the over $10K in maintenance costs we incurred during the six years of Nissan ownership...so I still maintain the fact that we would have never met had it not been for my Xterra's voracious appetite for catalytic converters, IPDM relays, cam timing sensors, ABS sensors, MAF sensors, ECU's, P0240 codes, strawberry milkshakes, etc. (see Randy's list above)...  ::)

RBduffer:
Anyone who stoops, to quoting the Duffman, has already lost the argument :D

I just saw a great Tacoma website with a thread about Taco owners who switched to an Xterra.

Here's the link:      http:toyotaunicornoutmysphincter

RBduffer:
OK, honestly, how many tried to click the link :-[

FrankB:
I just spotted this tonight.  Funny thing, I just test drove a Honda Pilot and Honda Passport tonight too.  I'm sort of thinking of trading in the Xterra.  I don't know if I can actually bring myself to do it though.  The Pilot and Passport are a long way from an Xterra, but they do drive nicely I have to say.  And I hardly ever get very far off the pavement these days. 

Ghost65:

--- Quote from: RBduffer on September 30, 2019, 06:23:28 PM ---Anyone who stoops, to quoting the Duffman, has already lost the argument :D

I just saw a great Tacoma website with a thread about Taco owners who switched to an Xterra.

Here's the link:      http:toyotaunicornoutmysphincter

--- End quote ---

At least you spelled sphincter correctly.  :D

We could never have this much fun if we were...well...Chevy owners who switched to Fords.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page