Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Holiday Party  (Read 54477 times)

FrankB

Re: Holiday Party
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »
. . . .  More apple pie Frank?  Do you have something going on with the apple pie lady?

Well Mitch, Heather was browsing the Internet while I was cooking dinner tonight.  For some reason she is now suggesting that I bring something else to the party. . . said something about being tired of apple pie, and wanting to take an alternate route to Indio. I didn't think she checked this site, but now I'm guessing she saw your comment about the apple pie lady.

Looks like I'll be bringing an Italian appetizer tray of some sort, maybe an assortment of salami, cheese, olives, etc.

And my lovely wife, of course.

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 08:58:15 PM »
. . . .  More apple pie Frank?  Do you have something going on with the apple pie lady?

Well Mitch, Heather was browsing the Internet while I was cooking dinner tonight.  For some reason she is now suggesting that I bring something else to the party. . . said something about being tired of apple pie, and wanting to take an alternate route to Indio. I didn't think she checked this site, but now I'm guessing she saw your comment about the apple pie lady.

Looks like I'll be bringing an Italian appetizer tray of some sort, maybe an assortment of salami, cheese, olives, etc.

Dang, I was looking forward to some apple pie.
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

AV Xterra

• 4wd Pts: 7
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »

Mitch why would you go and mess up Frank's thing with the pie lady? Seriously dude.
I eat other peoples food.  It's a sickness.

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 06:32:02 AM »

Mitch why would you go and mess up Frank's thing with the pie lady? Seriously dude.

Maybe, deep down inside, I'm envious.  Or I'm just a mean bastard.

pacificaX

• 4wd Pts: 3
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »
Hmmm. Mitch's yellow X will be hard to miss outside the Julian Pie Company. I'm thinking that he WON'T try to move in on Frank's action. Although, who can be sure? I mean check her out, she can't be a day over 96!  :o

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a201/pacificaleisurelab/GrannyAP.jpg
Holiday Party

I'm with Dan on this one... Seriously Dude, That was straightup un-cool to rat out Frank!

PS. Does this post increase my Karma rating? :P

« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 01:12:06 PM by pacificaX »

ultrapc40

• 4wd Pts: 47
  • Name is Phil
    • 2002 Nissan Frontier
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008, 02:19:39 PM »
wow... I am bum that I am going to miss a great party. :(

FrankB

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 04:12:44 PM »

Marty, I don't know how the Karma rating works, but we'll certainly put in a good word for you if you stop and pick up some apple pies on the way to the party. You are coming to the party, right?

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »
Hmmm. Mitch's yellow X will be hard to miss outside the Julian Pie Company. I'm thinking that he WON'T try to move in on Frank's action. Although, who can be sure? I mean check her out, she can't be a day over 96!  :o

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a201/pacificaleisurelab/GrannyAP.jpg
Holiday Party

I'm with Dan on this one... Seriously Dude, That was straightup un-cool to rat out Frank!

Dude, that old chick is actually a dude.  And I didn't intentionally rat anybody out.  If Frank was getting some Julian Pie Co. action on the side he should have said something so I could keep it on the down low.  Marty, I increased you Karma by one.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:34:54 PM by mitch1351 »

Oz

• 4wd Pts: 14
  • Cybernetic organism; living tissue over metal
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »
If I make it I'll bring Diet Coke

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2008, 09:28:06 PM »
Ok, I need to get a count of who is coming to the holiday party.  So please post up if you will be attending.

FrankB

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
Ok, I need to get a count of who is coming to the holiday party.  So please post up if you will be attending.

Heather and I will be there, and we will bring apple pie after all. Heather has reminded me that I'll be supervised when we stop at the Julian Pie Company.  That, and she knows that I wouldn't trade her for the one in Marty's picture.

XterracerX

• 4wd Pts: 17
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2008, 12:27:27 AM »
Well... she does look like Dutch... apple... pie-holding Dutchess...  ;D
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst!

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2008, 06:44:32 AM »
How long is the party going to be b/c im thinking of rolling in around 5? Is that ok.

I'm not sure how late things will be going on but I would imaging that by 5 things will be pretty much cleaned up.  However.  as I mentioned earlier, if there is some interest we could do a night run up Berdoo Canyon.

onewaysoldier

• 2001 XE - SAS'd
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »
I should be there and I'll be bringing three.  I'll bring some desert too.
I'm trying to figure out something witty.

pacificaX

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2008, 02:10:15 PM »
Don't think I can make it. I have something going on Saturday during the day, and it won't be finished in time to drive over.

Have a great time! See you guys soon.

Marty