Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Death Valley - Febuary 13 - 16  (Read 7659 times)

Aperion

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: 12
Death Valley - Febuary 13 - 16
« on: February 02, 2009, 09:09:49 AM »
Hey all, me and Emily are thinking about going to Death Valley for this weekend since she has a long weekend. Our tentative plan was to hit up the race track, Scottys castle, Titus Canyon if open, Saline Valley, Hunter Rd. probably some back woods camping like when we camped in Marble Canyon.

Any one interested, I will figure out the details today or tomorrow. Post up if interested!

OK, so this is probably going to be a 2 day thing, pretty casual I doubt we're going to go up to the eureka dunes, so we'll hit up the racetrack, scotty's castle and titus canyon. And if there is more time we'll explore in the area.

We're going to head up there friday, probably scotty's castle and titus canyon on saturday, racetrack on sunday, head home monday. We're  going up there to relax, if anyone would like to do likewise you're welcome to join us. just let me know so we work out a place and time to meet up.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 09:46:25 PM by Aperion »

LilBikerGirl

• 4wd Pts: 0
Re: Death Valley - Febuary 13 - 16
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »
Dude! I totally wanna go! (And let's be careful with your glasses this time, ok? No hanging your head out the window when I'm going 60MPH!)   :-*

FrankB

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:58:47 PM »
Dude! I totally wanna go! (And let's be careful with your glasses this time, ok? No hanging your head out the window when I'm going 60MPH!)   :-*

Is that you Emily?  If so, Hi!  It's been a while.

LilBikerGirl

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »

Is that you Emily?  If so, Hi!  It's been a while.

Yep! It's me! I had to recreate my info and stuff with the "new" site. :-P
I've been hankering to get the truck dirty for a while and since I've got a nice 4-day weekend, there's no better time than the present! The hard part was convincing Chris, LOL.
Hope some of you guys can join us!