Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: White Knuckle Sliders Group Buy! (GB is CLOSED)  (Read 36814 times)

beedee

White Knuckle Sliders Group Buy! (GB is CLOSED)
« on: April 17, 2016, 10:46:09 PM »
GROUP BUY IS CLOSED, THANKS TO ALL WHOM PARTICIPATED, AND HUGE THANKS TO WHITE KNUCKLE FOR BEING A TOP NOTCH, CLASS ACT IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GROUP BUY!!!

**UPDATE, May 4th, 2016**
Thank you to all that have participated in this Group Buy and have placed their orders!
(beedee, JeffBett, valentin36, rpark, ghenderson21)

I am going to place an order in the next week or two and wanted to see if anyone else might be as well. Since he is in Apple Valley I was thinking of doing a local pickup to save money on shipping.

Let me know if you want to place an order and we can try to coordinate something.

Link to their site, you can price out your sliders, there are multiple options, along with add-ons.
http://white-knuckleoffroad.com/nissanxterra.htm

Here is their email address, when placing your order please reference the "Southern California Club Xterra Group Buy" and provide your screen name to them as well.
info@white-knuckleoffroad.com

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**April 20th UPDATE**
Alright gentlemen, I heard back from White Knuckle and here is what they said:

No problem. Happy to help!

We can offer either X% off the price of the sliders on credit card orders or XX% off the price of the sliders if they are paid for in cash at the time of pick up.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Natalie

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Important things to note.
• Wait time is estimated by White Knuckle to be 4-5 weeks for Bare sliders, 4-6 weeks for Powder Coated sliders from the day the order is received
• All sliders are made to order, they do not have an inventory of them.
• No deposit is required for cash orders, cash payments are made at the time of pick up.

Based off previous replies, here is the list of people that are "in" and/or "are tempted". Please reply below what your order would be. I will update the list as people reply with their orders. This will be for WILL-CALL pick-up at White Knuckle Offroad in Apple Valley. You will be responsible for picking up your sliders.

1. beedee (in) **ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, on May 3**
    Product: DOM, Bare Metal
    Cash price (XX off): $XXX

2. JeffBett (in) **ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, on May 2**
    Cash price (XX% off): $XXX

3. valentin36 (in) **ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, week of April 25**
    Product: DOM, Bare Metal with Body Lift

4. rpark (in) **ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, on May 2**

5. ghenderson21 (in) **ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, on May 2**
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:45:38 AM by beedee »

EJsarus

• 4wd Pts: 52
    • 5th gen T4R
Re: Planning on ordering White Knuckle Sliders very soon!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 11:01:40 PM »
tempting

JeffBett

• 4wd Pts: 26
    • 06 Xterra
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 08:02:11 AM »
I know of a couple of us in SD that were planning the same thing, wonder if there would be any discount for buying 3-5 at once?

CVXTERRA

• 4wd Pts: 18
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 09:09:40 AM »
Also tempted

steve c

• 4wd Pts: -1577
    • 2012 Pro4Steve
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 09:31:17 AM »
Definitely worth it.

Great product, great guy.
Steve - KK6OFL

ERMAHGERD CLICK ME  <--- (Build Thread Linky)

beedee

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 12:50:49 PM »
Also tempted

tempting

I know of a couple of us in SD that were planning the same thing, wonder if there would be any discount for buying 3-5 at once?

Excellent! I'm in no hurry, but I am thinking about the co$tly consequences of doing some wheeling and hitting a rocker or door panel without a slider.
Jeff, I am not too sure if there would be a discount or not. We (me or you) could contact them and see if they would do it though, wouldn't hurt to ask.  :)

RikRong

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 70
    • 2015 Pro4X Xterra
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 12:56:51 PM »
Looks like we're going to have a WK install party.  O0 These would be quick to install with the help of a few people.
R. Long
2015 Metallic Blue P4X-->Clicky

beedee

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 01:04:20 PM »
Alright guys, I shot them another email inquiring about a "group-buy" discount. I told them right now we have 6 potential buyers.

JeffBett

• 4wd Pts: 26
    • 06 Xterra
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 02:38:46 PM »
Sweet, thanks Beedee, I would be ready to buy anytime now.  Lets line them up and install, install, install.

beedee

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 03:25:59 PM »
Sweet, thanks Beedee, I would be ready to buy anytime now.  Lets line them up and install, install, install.

You are welcome. I'm pretty much ready to pull the trigger as well. I'll keep ya posted as soon as I hear back from them.

valentin36

• 4wd Pts: 7
    • 2012 Nissan Xterra S
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 12:04:28 AM »
Group buy you say??!! Very tempting!!?? Okay I'm in??!!

beedee

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 09:53:25 AM »
**Please see first post for updates!**

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:48:35 AM by beedee »

valentin36

• 2012 Nissan Xterra S
Re: Planning on ordering White Knuckle Sliders very soon! (Major update!)
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 10:37:22 AM »
Okay
I'm in!?
Just might wana put actual numbers for the cash price and credit price to try and get more people. So usual price..then discounted. Just so we can get more people
Quick question would these be bare metal or powder coat or discount is from whichever we choose

beedee

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 10:50:32 AM »
Okay
I'm in!?
Just might wana put actual numbers for the cash price and credit price to try and get more people. So usual price..then discounted. Just so we can get more people
Quick question would these be bare metal or powder coat or discount is from whichever we choose

Good point. However there are a variety of options to choose from, so I am not sure what everyones exact price would be. The best thing to do would be to go to the site, input your own options for what you want to order, and then apply the discount yourself. I will update the first post with what my pricing would be based off a local pickup.

Here is their site:
http://white-knuckleoffroad.com/nissanxterra.htm

valentin36

• 2012 Nissan Xterra S
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 11:01:58 AM »
Since your already in contact you should ask if they charging tax first then the discount or discount then taxes. Or even better no tax and discount with flat rates. If you can find out I can go ahead and work up for the numbers since I work in finance would take me seconds to calcute. You should ask if they give military love.if they do pile up the cash and do the group buy with me to get a lil extra discount muhahahahaha