Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX General Discussion

Question on "4WD points"

(1/5) > >>

SuperSlideStyle:
Okay, I've been here since 2008, attended lots of Xcursions back them, lot's of "How-To" threads, lot's of topics started, lots of replies to newbie questions and a regular here. 

How is it I only have 10 4wd points?  What are they and how do you get more?  Is there a thread for that here?

Ghost65:
4WD points are the equivalent of Facebook likes/dislikes that any forum contributor with a created profile can click to show appreciation or dislike of a thread post.

I changed it to 4WD points rather than the old Approve/Smite system because 4WD was more relevant to a 4x4 forum...and Smiting just seemed MEAN, especially for an online forum.

Not sure why you have more or less Irwin...it just is.  I've been posting here since 2009 and have 98.

I'd venture a guess it comes from a blend of Selfless But Completely Relevant Fourm Contributions/Xcrusion Leading/Mod Day Hosting/Sticker Handing Outing/Server Hosting Fee Donating/Not Posting to Just Post and Increase Your Post Count to Look Like a Forum Veteran/and General Dudeness ratings...and if you run 35" Tires On A Suspension Lift that also Auto Qualifies You For 50 4WD Points.

However...Showing Up At A Trailhead Unprepared/Ripping Donuts Around Another Group Dusting Them Out and Almost Getting The Trail Leaders Ass Kicked/Rushing Through An Obstacle On Gold Mountain and Almost Running Over The Trail Leaders Son/Hosting An Xcursion At An Auto Dealership But Not Showing Up/Burying Your IPhone Before A Three Day Xcurion and Delaying The Start of Said Xcursion For Almost 45 Minutes/Using The Last of The Trail Leaders CoffeeMate/Killing Your Chinese Knock Off Trailer At Teakettle Junction and Abandoning The Xcursion as The Trail Leader/Getting So Drunk At The Trail Leaders Wedding That You Tell His Future Mother In Law in Front Of His Future Wife "You're HOT" 7 Times are all items that might qualify you for reverse 4WD points.

I'm actually shocked this wasn't covered when you received your SCCX Membership Packet and Club Not A Club Sticker??

;) ;)

knightrider:
Merry Christmas!!!

Celt:
I just bribe everyone with PBR.....

knightrider:
Too bad admins don't drink... muahaha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page