Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Ammunition injunction  (Read 3390 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Ammunition injunction
« on: April 23, 2020, 11:59:24 PM »
 As of today (4/23/20) you can buy ammunition online, brick and mortar or your favorite means. No background checks at all, cash and carry. Thankfully there was an injunction issued staying that asinine law we have been dealing with over the last year. I'm sure this will be contested and go further up the chain by the leftists but while you can think about taking advantage of this and stocking up on what you need. It really bothers me to no end that these people think they can just take away our rights with the scribble of a pen. It even bothers me more that there are many of us who would protect them with our lives if necessary without question to be able to do that. I sometimes wonder who is the bigger fool.

Know your rights and exercise them one and all.
Isaiah 6:8

RikRong

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 70
    • 2015 Pro4X Xterra
Re: Ammunition injunction
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 07:38:21 AM »
Freedom Week #2, get what you can.
R. Long
2015 Metallic Blue P4X-->Clicky

EJsarus

• 4wd Pts: 52
    • 5th gen T4R
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 10:11:48 PM »
blowing my paycheck on ammo.... thanks california :(

Sage Bromax

• 4wd Pts: 15302
    • 2015 Pro-4XM6 Silver
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 07:59:34 AM »
And the sale is now closed.  Appeals court overturned his temporary injunction.   ::)
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 10:05:25 AM »
And the sale is now closed.  Appeals court overturned his temporary injunction.   ::)

Imagine that, overturned by the court that has the most over turned decisions in the nation, the 9th Circus. Hopefully this gets sent up to the Supreme Court and ruled in our favor to settle it once and for all.
Isaiah 6:8