Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Xcursions

SoCal Xterras (fb group) 2nd annual Big Bear Snow Bash 1/18

(1/3) > >>

AdventureRider81:
Hello ya'll, the SoCal Xterra's fb group is doing another Big Bear run this year. Very mild trial and family friendly. The invite is actually on FB. So please hope on over and respond to the invite there if you are interested. Right now there are 12 confirmed. Right now there 14 rigs confirmed going.

I will try and post a link here when I get home tonight.

Celt:

--- Quote from: AdventureRider81 on January 06, 2020, 10:27:55 AM ---Hello ya'll, the SoCal Xterra's fb group is doing another Big Bear run this year. Very mild trial and family friendly. The invite is actually on FB. So please hope on over and respond to the invite there if you are interested. Right now there are 12 confirmed. Right now there 14 rigs confirmed going.

--- End quote ---

Many of here do not have face book. If you could please post the details about the trip to see if there is some more interest.

AdventureRider81:
Here is the invite link for the get together.

https://facebook.com/events/s/2nd-annual-socal-xterra-big-be/481984112670939/?ti=cl

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Celt:

--- Quote from: AdventureRider81 on January 06, 2020, 06:26:10 PM ---Here is the invite link for the get together.

https://facebook.com/events/s/2nd-annual-socal-xterra-big-be/481984112670939/?ti=cl

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

What I was getting at is more than a few of us do not have face book. Using that link you either have to "Log in" or sign up for facebook to view it. I was hoping you could rather post the trip information. I suppose if you have to do that to sign up it's probably a moot point. Thanks for posting the link for the others.

Jayrat:

--- Quote from: AdventureRider81 on January 06, 2020, 10:27:55 AM ---Hello ya'll, the SoCal Xterra's fb group is doing another Big Bear run this year. Very mild trial and family friendly. The invite is actually on FB. So please hope on over and respond to the invite there if you are interested. Right now there are 12 confirmed. Right now there 14 rigs confirmed going.

--- End quote ---
Thank You for the invite ,
I would love to  do the Sand to Snow trip, I missed out last year , there are a few of us that will be on the Mojave Rd that MLK weekend
be safe and have fun >:D
Cheers JRat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page