Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Toyota 4Runner Pro4x (yep thats right)  (Read 11108 times)

Sage Bromax

• 4wd Pts: 15302
    • 2015 Pro-4XM6 Silver
Re: Toyota 4Runner Pro4x (yep thats right)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 08:35:16 PM »
I had a geology project back in the mid-80's in the forests of northern California and I was assigned an FJ-40 as my field rig.  Friggin' awesome climber!  It would go anywhere I pointed it.
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 04:39:40 AM »
I had a geology project back in the mid-80's in the forests of northern California and I was assigned an FJ-40 as my field rig.  Friggin' awesome climber!  It would go anywhere I pointed it.

My parents had an old FJ when I was a kid. Man I loved that thing other than getting in during the winter waiting for that heater to get going, brrrrrr. Maybe that's why I got so used to the cold and love it now? I wish car manufactures would start re-creating some of these older models and add in a few of things like ABS, EFI they would sell like mad I think.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 04:44:19 AM by Celt »
Isaiah 6:8

knightrider

• Administrator
  • 4wd Pts: 227
    • 2016 Pro4x
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 11:29:25 PM »
Uh they brought back the FJ and it lasted a few years and Ford is bringing back the bronco.
Jordan - K6XTE
2012 Knight Armor Xterra Pro-4X - Sold :(
2016 GunMetal Frontier Pro-4X with AT Summit