Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: new to the board  (Read 4946 times)

doc miles

• 4wd Pts: 0
new to the board
« on: August 09, 2009, 05:13:34 AM »
Hey all Im new to the board but have had my xterra since oct of 06 and am currently serving in afghanistan in the US ARMY.  I will be home in early oct for 2 weeks and was wondering if there was anything in the works for an Xcursion during that time?  I would love to get back out and wheelin for a cpl days atleast.  I look forward to meetin anyone interested in headin out and havin some fun.  Well thats my story thanks for your time.    I cant wait to get back out on some dirt outside of a tacticle vehichle.

Paul

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 30
  • Summer, Paul, and Noon
    • 2006 Xterra Off Road
Re: new to the board
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 07:38:36 AM »
First thanks for your service to our nation!

Most of the club runs take place on the third weekend of the month - we're going to the Big Bear area to run three different trails, each slightly more difficult then the last in two weeks. We might not be doing something as a club the weekend(s) you're back but it's likely that someone is going out and will let you join them.

Sept 24, 2006 ... Off Work = Off Road
2005 350Z 35th Anniversary
2006 Xterra Off Road
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Soylent Yellow

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 5254
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »
Welcome to the club.  Let us know when you're available and I'm sure we can arrainge something for one of our service men.  Where are you stationed?
I'd rather be happy than right any day.

FrankB

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »
Thanks for your service, and welcome to the group.

Let us know when you'll be back and we can set something up.

doc miles

• 4wd Pts: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 09:35:21 AM »
hey thanks for the positive feedback I appreciate it.  Well I am gonna be getting new shocks and possible new springs right when I get home.  So I was lookin at takin my first run through death valley and hittin up johnson valley also if anyone knows the places and has any favorite spots through out there that are good for an x sittin on 32's and stock suspension that would be a great help thankyou.
I am stationed in fort drum, Ny upstate near alexandria bay, watertown, and a few other places.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:19:07 AM by doc miles »