Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Spotted in San Diego  (Read 2873 times)

OhNo

• 4wd Pts: 0
Spotted in San Diego
« on: July 22, 2015, 01:55:00 PM »
Last week, Thursday July 16th I was on the University Ave off ramp in Hillcrest and I saw a Night Armor Pro4x, done up pretty nicely, small suspension lift, beefy tires with a spare to boot on top loaded in the rack. I wanted to get out and high five you at the light but didn't want you to see get me get back in my girlfriends silver Honda Civic Sedan as I wasn't driving my Night Armor Pro4x at the time  Anywho, your X was almost exactly what I want to do to mine so I hope I wasnt staring too hard at you lol.

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac77/owenholcomb/20150716_125628_zps6w5njnnd.jpg
Spotted in San Diego

Part Deux- I work at Naval Medical Center San Diego and everyday damn day I get to see a beautiful and always clean 2014/15 Night Armor Pro4x with some sweet sliders and Oregon plates. I always try to park as close as possible to you(which never happens because parking is crap here) in hopes that you will see me and we will become parking lot buddies. So, is it you?