Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Forum > SCCX Xcursions

Overland Expo West 2019

(1/4) > >>

knightrider:
Who's going?

I'll be volunteering, leaving SD Wed, arriving thursday, leaving sunday(gotta get back so the GF can be at a meeting on monday)

gonna camp somewhere along the way wed night.

CAWoody:
I was debating whether or not to go.  At this point the NOT's have it.  Hard to justify spending that kind of cash to stay in a homeless camp for three nights.  Maybe next year.

JFanaselle:
I was hopeful that this would be the year I finally go, but alas, life always gets in the way. :( My wife's family is doing a reunion that Saturday evening, and we're obligated to go. I guess I'll start planning for next year.

Sage Bromax:
We are going.  Taking the new trailer.  It exceeds the length limit to stay at the homeless camp, so we are camping further away and coming in using day passes.  We are leaving here Thursday afternoon.

JeffBett:
Dave and I are leaving Thur. morning.  We are taking bikes this year for sure.  We'll head home Sunday morning so we have time to hit Schnebly and/or Broken Arrow for a bit on the way home.  Got to get in the dirt sometime on that long of a trip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page