Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: AAT Big Bear BBQ  (Read 2946 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
AAT Big Bear BBQ
« on: March 21, 2018, 02:14:57 PM »

Got this from the AAT and posted it in here in case anyone can make the event. It should additionally qualify for AAT hours for SCCX.

On Sunday, March 25th, the Adopt-a-Trail Program will be hosting the 2018 Official Snow to Sand 4x4 Run/BBQ Challenge. Meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center (middle parking lot) at 0900 and departing at 0915.  We’ll be running trails from Big Bear to Rattlesnake Canyon.  Possibly breaking up into several groups. We will reconvene for the BBQ Challenge (trying to have over 17 gas BBQ’s grilling at the same time!) in Rattlesnake Canyon.  Please bring a gas grill and some things to BBQ! What club can have the most BBQ’s and become this year’s champion?  Will we beat the program (all BBQ’s) record of 17 grills? The BBQ Challenge is set.  Hope your club can make it out to compete this year!!! Please bring a good working HAM or CB Radio, a good running 4x4 vehicle (with gas), drinking water, work gloves, camp chairs, sun hat and camera.

Isaiah 6:8

EJsarus

• 4wd Pts: 52
    • 5th gen T4R
Re: AAT Big Bear BBQ
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 08:38:34 PM »
Is this an event I should be attending or is it just a funday for the AAT program?

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: AAT Big Bear BBQ
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 06:00:07 AM »
Is this an event I should be attending or is it just a funday for the AAT program?

It's just a day to go out and have a good time with other AAT clubs. I don't there will be anything official other than stopping to do some possible trail maintenance around Rattlesnake Canyon.

Isaiah 6:8