Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: 4x4 Training in Big Bear Ca.  (Read 2663 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
4x4 Training in Big Bear Ca.
« on: November 12, 2017, 02:04:51 PM »
I just got this from my AAT inbox. Here is a great chance to get out there for some training for anyone who is interested in learning or maybe polishing up on some new skills. They put this on about once a year and is something worthwhile to attend. If you go please send me a quick PM or post up and I can forward it to ensure they know to expect you. It's open to all of us here on SCCX since were all AAT volunteers.

DETAILS:

Please let your Adopt-a-Trail Club members know that a special opportunity for training is coming up next weekend:

For any of those 4x4 drivers that want to learn firsthand how to operate their vehicles on rougher 4x4 trails, this is excellent training for them. Become a better 4x4 Driver. Hosted by longtime Four Wheel Drive Guru, Don Alexander, this class is open to all Adopt-a-Trail Volunteers.  Please bring a four wheel drive vehicle capable of negotiating some steep inclines, a few off-camber slopes and small obstacles (nothing too tough).  Also, please remember to bring  a full tank of gas, water, lunch, sun block, gloves, outdoor attire, camp chair and a shade hat.  Cameras are optional. Helmets not required! We’ll be meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center on Sunday, November 19th  at 0900. Don’t pass this one up!

Thank you,

Greg.

Isaiah 6:8

beedee

Re: 4x4 Training in Big Bear Ca.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:55:41 PM »
I might be down. I was just up there today. Ran 1N09>1N54>2N10.