Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Is anyone going to Moab?  (Read 9929 times)

Lightspur

• 4wd Pts: 1
Is anyone going to Moab?
« on: April 15, 2009, 12:50:13 AM »
I've been thinking about going - cann't decide, if there's a group going from here I may jump in!
"Out of every 100 men you send us, 10 should not even be here, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make. Ah, but the one, one of them is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

SuperSlideStyle

• 4wd Pts: 19994
  • Are we ready? Not really but here we go!
    • 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
Re: Is anyone going to Moab?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
I'm a little ignorant in this issue.  I've heard that Moab is a big gettering of some type?  When and where?
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6 spd
2022 Acura MDX SH-AWD

FrankB

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:55:58 PM »
I'm a little ignorant in this issue.  I've heard that Moab is a big gettering of some type?  When and where?

If this link works it should answer all your questions (and make you want to jump in the X and head to Utah).

http://gonemoab.alpinetribe.com/b2/blog1.php

I've never been but several from here go every year. I hear it's a blast.

Lightspur

• 4wd Pts: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »
A big group from back East, and a group from the Pac. NW are caravaning to Utah. Its in Moab, UT on May 18-24 it is the biggest Xterra off road event there is.
Its getting late to make arrangements, but I have a 37 ft RV that will sleep a bunch - if I get enough interest I can reserve a spot that we could base out of. Motels are probably booked already!
Oz, I see over at thenewx that you are going - u going for the week? Know anyone else going from SoCal.?
"Out of every 100 men you send us, 10 should not even be here, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make. Ah, but the one, one of them is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.