Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: Fontana Nissan wants to make nice...  (Read 3431 times)

LupinOne

• 4wd Pts: 13
Fontana Nissan wants to make nice...
« on: December 01, 2014, 10:57:39 AM »
Just was sitting and chatting with Frank Bachman (big chief) here at the Fontana Nissan Dealership over coffee, like I do about everytime I come in, and he was asking about our club.

He said that if we wanted to hold meetings here, that he would let us use their conference room that holds 30-40 people and they would provide refreshments.

So... all ye who are BOD type mucky-mucks and leader types, I have relayed the message.  I'd be happy to help coordinate something if people have an interest.

(also, if you need a car, they are hot to make deals.  He needs to move 15 cars today... something about end of the year for them :P )
John "LupinOne"
KF6BRF

"Too close for missiles, switching to 4 low..."

Ghost65

• Old-Schooler
  • 4wd Pts: -476
    • 2019 Ready Mix Taco
Re: Fontana Nissan wants to make nice...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:02:20 AM »
Interesting...what do you think Randy?
KD6DCI

Once again, I must state for the record: We are not a club, we are enablers for your addiction.

RBduffer

• BOD
  • 4wd Pts: 135
    • '07 OR Xterra
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:03:09 AM »
I think that this is a very nice offer ("drinks"=beer?), and I applaud Mr. Lupin for keeping up good relations with the Chief.
But, if the Adopt a Trail program has taught us anything, it's that SCCXers don't need no stinkin' meetings :o :D  Unless they're in the dirt ;)
And I believe that I can speak for the whole club when I say, "Sometimes Randy doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground."
Of all the things I've lost...
I miss my mind the most

KJ6YPO

steve c

• 4wd Pts: -1577
    • 2012 Pro4Steve
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 11:46:39 AM »
I think that this is a very nice offer ("drinks"=beer?), and I applaud Mr. Lupin for keeping up good relations with the Chief.
But, if the Adopt a Trail program has taught us anything, it's that SCCXers don't need no stinkin' meetings :o :D  Unless they're in the dirt ;)
And I believe that I can speak for the whole club when I say, "Sometimes Randy doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground."

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/540/Cuiy1w.jpg
Fontana Nissan wants to make nice...

:D

We all need to get together more often. 
Steve - KK6OFL

ERMAHGERD CLICK ME  <--- (Build Thread Linky)

08_x

• 4wd Pts: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 10:07:23 PM »
what steve c said  :)