Welcome Guest!!

Welcome to SCCX, for full access to the forums, please register and join our community, it's free.

Author Topic: AAT Meeting  (Read 10323 times)

Celt

• 4wd Pts: -20000
  • What this World Needs Is A Few More Rednecks.
Re: AAT Meeting
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »
I just brought, what I thought was an issue, to light. If it wasn't an issue then we wouldn't still be talking about it & no changes would have been made.
I didn't take the reins and volunteer to take it over because I don't want to commit to something and not be able to see it through which I feel is a responsible decision.
However, I did say that I'd like to get involved which is why I went to the meeting in the first place.

It seems that I have rubbed you the wrong way which was not my intention. If that's the case, I apologize. If you would like to talk about this further, we should probably do so off-line. please feel free to call me 909-547-4651.

Steve here is the issue: You came into a man's house and crapped in his living room online. When it's brought to your attention of that fact you want to discuss it off line. Maybe you need to become more active on this forum leading runs, showing up at mod days, supporting other members and generally being a friend on this internet forum rather than imposing an opinion that nobody cares or it's not being properly run. You don't want to step up and take over or offer any suggestions other than hand it over to another organization because you went to a meeting and there was no representation from SCCX. Remember the people who have supported you over the years without any forethought of repayment or recognition. You are wrong with these posts of yours and you need to know that. This is a Volunteer endeavor and if it's not being handled properly I invite anyone to take it on themselves and make it better which I would fully support. Coming on here and throwing it down along with people that give of themselves without wanting anything back is just plain wrong especially when you only post in here promoting your business. I'm all in favor of you making a living but getting judgmental and acting as if I or the members don't care is self righteous and not acceptable. 
Isaiah 6:8

SteeevO

• 4wd Pts: 23
Re: AAT Meeting
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 10:06:40 PM »
I am truly sorry that I upset you. I had absolutely no intention of making any of this personal.